No announcement yet.

Knight Crosses today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Knight's Cross is attributed to Major Friedrich-Hans Plümer, who got it January 28th, 1943 as Kommandeur I./GrenRgt 268.

I don't know if it's his wartime piece or a postwar example...
    Attached Files

Comment

Front and back...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Denis View Post
        Hello Sepp

Sorry But the Hilss' Preliminary Document is seemingly a fake.
        Would need to see the signature to confirm.
        Anyway, the rubber stamp is not good and the gothics printed letters seem also weird (too bold).

Denis
        Sure enough, even without a signature, a bad copy.

Comment

Originally posted by DDD777 View Post
          Sure enough, even without a signature, a bad copy.
          Thanks for the info also.

DDD777, I've seen you have taken many many of the pictures I post here and you repost them on the forum Reibert. Please, if you can, give credit to WAF or this thread.

I've put a lot of time and effort into this..

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
            Thanks for the info also.

DDD777, I've seen you have taken many many of the pictures I post here and you repost them on the forum Reibert. Please, if you can, give credit to WAF or this thread.

I've put a lot of time and effort into this..
            Good time of the day Sepp45!
            absolutely no problem with this, when the scans comes from private collections, family's and book's, but how to proceed with scans that are already borrowed from other sites and sources?
            In your 2 glorious threads we see a ocean of scans from my collection and collections of my collectors friends without any permissions, but we don't have any problems with this, because scans once merged on the Internet, lose their privacy once and for all.
            The last 7 years on Reibert forum exist similar project - ,,DK and RK faces", maybe the biggest base in the internet after (or similar) Wilco Vermeer's WW2Awards.com of photos of DK and RK Holders, but overwhelming majority
            of the scans we can find on tens or hundreds different sources, which of them we must point as a basic source?

Comment

Originally posted by DDD777 View Post
              Good time of the day Sepp45!
              absolutely no problem with this, when the scans comes from private collections, family's and book's, but how to proceed with scans that are already borrowed from other sites and sources?
              In your 2 glorious threads we see a ocean of scans from my collection and collections of my collectors friends without any permissions, but we don't have any problems with this, because scans once merged on the Internet, lose their privacy once and for all.
              The last 7 years on Reibert forum exist similar project - ,,DK and RK faces", maybe the biggest base in the internet after (or similar) Wilco Vermeer's WW2Awards.com of photos of DK and RK Holders, but overwhelming majority
              of the scans we can find on tens or hundreds different sources, which of them we must point as a basic source?
              Hello DDD777, a few things I want to make clear:

First of all, I've never said "give me the credit", I said give "WAF or the thread on WAF". I know very well the policy of ownership and I would never take credit for something that doesn't belong to me.

I ALWAYS try to give the credit to whom it belongs (Hermann-Historica, Andreas Thies, books, collectors, etc...) and IF I forgot to do so, I have no problem if someone tells me to do it. (You can tell me which photos are yours and I will be more than glad to give credit for them)

And my threads are not "glorious"; are just a place where I can put all my research and passion of this lovely hobby. Many many collectors have sent me their photos of attributed crosses to put here.

This has always been the idea since I started the thread in 2012

Comment

Oak Leaves formal award document to Korvettenkapitän Herbert Schultze
                Kommandant U 48, 7. Unterseebootsflottille
                Awarded on: June 12th, 1941

(Photo credits to "Torpedo Los! The Fascinating World Of U-Boat Collectibles" by Gordon Williamson)
                Attached Files

Comment

RK awarded to Oberst Theodor Preu
                  Kommandeur Grenadier-Regiment 21 / 17. Infanterie-Division
                  Awarded on: January 9th, 1944

The estate of Theodor Preu was donated to Garnisonmuseum Nürnberg.
                  Attached Files

Comment

RK awarded to Hauptmann Rupert Kraus
                    Führer 2./FschPzRgt 1 "Hermann Göring"
                    Awarded on: November 30th, 1944

(Photo credits to Militaria-Berlin and my friend Daniel)
                    Attached Files

Comment

One more item that came in the estate: Rupert Kraus Reisepass issued in 1952.

(Photo credits to Militaria-Berlin)
                      Attached Files

Comment

RK awarded to Leutnant Wilhelm Buß
                        Panzerkommandant 1./PzRgt 31
                        Awarded on: December 9th, 1944

(Photo credits to Andreas-Thies)
                        Attached Files

Comment

His preliminary award document and zoom on the cross.

(Photo credis to Andreas-Thies)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                            RK preliminary award document to Obergefreiter Hermann Böbel
                            1. / Divisions-Füsilier-Bataillon 88 / 88.Infanterie-Division
                            Presented on: February 18th, 1944

Hermann Böbel´s medals and dokuments were recently stolen out of a german museum, so please keep an eye for it!
                            Attached Files

Comment

RK awarded to SS-Sturmbannführer der Reserve Karlheinz Schulz-Streeck
                              Kommandeur SS-SturmGeschAbt 11"Nordland"
                              Awarded on: May 09, 1945

(Photo credits to Ratisbons Auctions)
                              Attached Files

Comment

RK awarded to Oberleutnant Heinrich Höfemeier
                                Flugzeugführer 1./JG 51 "Mölders"
                                Awarded on: April 05, 1942

(Photo credits to Weitze.net)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X