EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KVK's w/ & w/o swords-Not Flochs, please, no!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wvdparis2 View Post
    We have to learn every days (I do !). I Just wanted to add "read the book but makes you own researches & opinions too"

don't tell me because of the book said the SB L/18 EK1 are "invariably" marked on the cross that the one one this picture don't exist

PS : just wanted to repeat it is an Excellent book, every EK collector must have then don't misunderstand my sentences
    Yes, but I'm talking in the other direction. Items deemed original have been found later to be reproductions ... (see Rounder). Heck, if you are happy with it then why would it matter what I think?

Comment

Just messin' with ya'. I live in Indiana and hate going to Chicago. I was thrilled to death to see the Olympics in Canada & to see how well the Canadians did. Your country is an overlooked resource in the world.
      BTW, thanx for your help.
      Tim

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post
        Just messin' with ya'. I live in Indiana and hate going to Chicago. I was thrilled to death to see the Olympics in Canada & to see how well the Canadians did. Your country is an overlooked resource in the world.
        BTW, thanx for your help.
        Tim
        Hey Tim no problem. A few on here that just hate it .. I love rubbin' it in

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X