ek1 that i need some imput on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thankyou .

that is very interesting , and this is a bit embarissing but i have always liked this badge , flock made three piece repros then? , i am not angry at all i will keep this for reference , scary how good these things get , i have other repro ek1 , but none are as good as this..again thanks for the lesson

Comment

Yes Floch pieces are 3 piece construction and quite well made, however they do tend to age quite quickly, as can be seen on yours. You can see rust starting to pop up here and there. I am not sure of the exact metal used however it is not quite right and tends to fade to an icky yellow, these started appearing late 1980’s I understand. For 65 pound I think you have still got a good deal with the case, I would pay that just for the box, so not a complete loss there. <O</O<O</O

Comment

And that would be good price in sterling !! Out of interest what is the serial number on the box ?

Marcus

Comment

sorry marcus

i forgot about this post for a minuet , yes mate the numbers are 612KB, and the other number you can see , i cant post a pic yet my mrs has the new camera,,any help on this would be a good one , i got a feeling that this is a wound badge box , but i could be wrong

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X