ek1 that i need some imput on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ek1 that i need some imput on

yes it is original , the cross is a beautie , but any idea who made this??? the case is also original , but for what .......is it realy a ek1 box or maybee a box for something else? your thoughts on this cross collectors
    Attached Files

picture 2

ek1

Comment

No Maker Mark , But I Like This A Lot Nice Example

Your Thoughts Please

Comment

Another Of The Box

Inside

Comment

And Another

Inside Again

Comment

Hi theunionjack, I cant say nothing about the box, but the cross isn't original, it has all characteristics of so called "Flock" repro.

Comment

Case looks good but the cross is Floch'ed

Comment

Forget that 795 thats nothing to do what type of box it is, is there a pronounced stamped serial number or any letters under the flocked base ?

The boxes are for numerous awards and are one in the same ie EK, KVK, wound badges etc with a box like this, the outer covering and catch may differ etc.

Without going into indepth detail it's basically the base that would change, there is a seperate base for wound badges, where as EK's KVK's and Ostvolk awards seem to use the one in the same.

If there is no serial number etc under the flock base, then you can use this box for an EK, KVK, woundbadge, Ostvolk whatever you like really it wouldn't be wrong at all. (even if there was, you could still put what ever you like in there and it wouldn't be 'incorrect')

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

thanks marcus

yes there is a serial number that is stamped inder the base when i take it out ,,any idea on the cross , its not a fake at all , its a nice unusual piece but unmarked

Comment

This is not an original EK, do a search on the forum for Floch and you will see many examples exactly the same as this one. If you just purchased this one you are best to take it back to wherever it came from as soon as possible and get your money back. <O</O

Comment

some better pics of this cross

for you to look at ,
                      Attached Files

Comment

and another

three piece seperate centre

Comment

i cant really take it back

i bought this 3 years ago , and i like it a lot , the quality is very good indeed, but i do not denie that the swaz sticker has been re painted ,,,,,,,another pic,

Comment

pain 65 quid for this and the box ,

most of the next 30 or so items i am about to post have been stored away for a while , i bought a new camera yesterday so ive took a few hundred pics and i will pop them up for you to look at , you still say this is fake ?

Comment

The homework has been done for you:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=flock

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=Floch

Now I have given you my opinion, you are free to do with it as you will,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X