Knights Cross, Is this even close?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tom hansen
    I wish I would have saved the serial number email, but here is a follow up from him.

Give me a source that sells a fake without a 800 L/12 marking. This cross is
    selling at 1500.00 because it is low in the silver content, for however its
    Rare, its not valued very high.Also the latest KC that has ever sold on eBay
    went for 2400.00. I have never seen a KC go as high as 7500.00. *****Reminder:
    Sites that give you this information can also be incorrect, to by what people
    have told me that these sites were mostly created by the collector for the
    collector. There is much of incomplete research on certain medals that dont
    exist on these sites and books for which you have gave me. I have a medal thats
    the rarest of any of these medals like the KC. Because rumors say that its worth
    thousands of dollars, I might have to give you I picture of it just to prove it.
    And see if you find it on anyones sources. I'll take a picture of it and send it
    so you can see it for yourself. Im not a person you cheats people out by fakes.
    I only collect originals and I only sell original. People
    now dont trust others as much. I wished they do because in most cases this
    world would be a better place. If you dont want it thats fine with me because
    there is a person out there more interested in certain rareties than the others
    that go by the information that they just no it by. Which means the true
    collector would buy certain items and do comparsions to sure of its originality
    or just plain look for variations. I can make a collectors book myself and mark
    guarantee on it, but would you rather take the persons word for it.
    IS this guy out of his mind!?!?!
    I get a headache just trying to follow what hes saying

(This cross is
    selling at 1500.00 because it is low in the silver content, for however its
    Rare, its not valued very high.Also the latest KC that has ever sold on eBay
    went for 2400.00. I have never seen a KC go as high as 7500.00.)

can someone translate this for me?? and give me some aspirin!
    Eric

Comment

I feel sorry for this guy!!!! looks like he just lost a $1000.00 the least he could do is not use the same pictures on all his RKs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2220195030

Comment

Very fair on the shipping though, don't you think?
        Jim

Originally posted by Flieger
        I feel sorry for this guy!!!! looks like he just lost a $1000.00 the least he could do is not use the same pictures on all his RKs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2220195030

Comment

Yeow, mine is 800 silver, worth more than yours nyuck nyuck nyck, and I have expert opinion on my side!
          Attached Files

Comment

I emailed the buyer this messege:

Hi.
            Dear collector of German WW2 Militaria.
            I saw that you bought a Knight Cross mm 65, and payed 1000 US Dollars ? Let some collector friends have a look on the cross. I say no more.
            Cheers from Norway.

Peter Wiking

Comment

I e-mailed the seller last night. This is what he said.

"This medal was used as a wear only cross. There is a list a men that requested a only wear verision, to keep there awarded one safer. This has less silver thats why the price is low and it also very rare to find. "

Kinda funny

Comment

a wear only for a GRAND!! i wish i had so much money.

Eric

Comment

Sounds to me...

...like the seller and buyer in the auction are the same person.
                  -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

if anyone desperately needs to get, "Hooked on Phonics" ..its the seller....he should get 20 to life for murdering the English language....i understand that some foreign types speak broken English but you almost need a "Moron to English" translation guide to figure out what "Einstein" is saying....I think if he where a Southern Baptist he'd be speaking in "tongues"....(for you non -Southern members "tongues" is a sort of religious gibberish that church members speak when they are "filled with the Spirit of Christ"...)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S
                      Yeow, mine is 800 silver, worth more than yours nyuck nyuck nyck, and I have expert opinion on my side!
                      I believe anything Curly says. I have my doubts about Moe and Larry.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X