Knights Cross, Is this even close?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CurtD
    Since it is germanww2store, I'm going to offer him $7.95 IF he pays the shipping.
    We can ALL send him a "Question for Seller"

Comment

I say we all email him with an offer (no more than 10.00) until his inbox explodes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flieger
        I say we all email him with an offer (no more than 10.00) until his inbox explodes!!!
        I did email him and he said this one of the rare 200 made with no "800" mark and the lack of a doughnut shaped eye to the cross. He said he spent alot of money on it and would not have if it was a fake (nice logic, therefore it must be real). He also said he has other sources and references showing this is real. This guy is too much.

Comment

I´m about to feel sorry for the guy. Its clear to me that his brain is not working.

Peter Wiking

Comment

Hey Peter -

This guy's mind is working, just in a sick, twisted way! Complete bull**** artiste!
            What a prique!

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC
              Hey Peter -

This guy's mind is working, just in a sick, twisted way! Complete bull**** artiste!
              What a prique!

Don
              I emailed him again and he said the "65" is a serial number, in that this is number 65 produced of only 200! That is why no one knows about it- it is so rare in that there were only 200. The others he sold with the same 65 stamp must be "private purchase" as the guy who got number "65" must have bought a whole load of them, but poor numbers 1-64, and 66-200 got stiffed. I laughed out loud after reading this. I have asked him for his special sources, but he has yet to repsond. What a riot. I have one of that guy, number 65. Does anyone else have his cross as well?

Comment

he told me that someone saw the cross and emailed him and told him that their
                grandfather brought one back from the war identical to his which is further proof that it is real. i can't wait for this guy's book to come out.

tony

Comment

What a nightmare. Complete madness. I thought Homer Simpson was stupid but after this...

Peter Wiking

Comment

I think, I have seen this one before... is this the one with original frame but with replaced core that we discussed earlier?

Ken

Comment

I have a cigar box FULL of stuff I paid a lot of money for that I'd to sell this guy. Paid a lot of money, MUST be real

Comment

Originally posted by tom hansen
                        I emailed him again and he said the "65" is a serial number, in that this is number 65 produced of only 200! That is why no one knows about it- it is so rare in that there were only 200.
                        Tom,

please tell me that you are shi$$ing us!!!

Dietrich
                        B&D PUBLISHING
                        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich
                          Tom,

Dietrich
                          Yes, he is wrong. Mine is serial numbered 800 and L/12. So, mine is 12 out of 800. Duhhh.

This guy is stupidly dangerous! Reminds me of people before the Internet when STORIES ruled.

Comment

Originally posted by CurtD
                            Since it is germanww2store, I'm going to offer him $7.95 IF he pays the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich
                              Tom,

Dietrich
                              Dietrich-

I wish I was kidding. You guys have had it wrong all this time. These are serial numbers! I just wonder who the hell that L/12 is? How did he get all those crosses and the other guys got screwed? Number 65- well, he was one greedy SOB- sucking up all those RKs while L/1, L/2,L/3 ect. got none. Well that is the way things go in life.

Comment

Originally posted by tom hansen
                                Dietrich-

I wish I was kidding. You guys have had it wrong all this time. These are serial numbers! I just wonder who the hell that L/12 is? How did he get all those crosses and the other guys got screwed? Number 65- well, he was one greedy SOB- sucking up all those RKs while L/1, L/2,L/3 ect. got none. Well that is the way things go in life.
                                I wish I would have saved the serial number email, but here is a follow up from him.

Give me a source that sells a fake without a 800 L/12 marking. This cross is
                                selling at 1500.00 because it is low in the silver content, for however its
                                Rare, its not valued very high.Also the latest KC that has ever sold on eBay
                                went for 2400.00. I have never seen a KC go as high as 7500.00. *****Reminder:
                                Sites that give you this information can also be incorrect, to by what people
                                have told me that these sites were mostly created by the collector for the
                                collector. There is much of incomplete research on certain medals that dont
                                exist on these sites and books for which you have gave me. I have a medal thats
                                the rarest of any of these medals like the KC. Because rumors say that its worth
                                thousands of dollars, I might have to give you I picture of it just to prove it.
                                And see if you find it on anyones sources. I'll take a picture of it and send it
                                so you can see it for yourself. Im not a person you cheats people out by fakes.
                                I only collect originals and I only sell original. People
                                now dont trust others as much. I wished they do because in most cases this
                                world would be a better place. If you dont want it thats fine with me because
                                there is a person out there more interested in certain rareties than the others
                                that go by the information that they just no it by. Which means the true
                                collector would buy certain items and do comparsions to sure of its originality
                                or just plain look for variations. I can make a collectors book myself and mark
                                guarantee on it, but would you rather take the persons word for it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X