• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this frame a match to yours, Fabri?

I believe it may be.
    Attached Files
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Detail
      Attached Files
      Best regards,
      Streptile

Comment

Flaw
        Attached Files
        Best regards,
        Streptile

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post

I believe it may be.
          Hi Trevor,
          tomorrow I 'll back home and I 'll check my cross (the 2nd showed). The 1st cross is not mine but of a friend of mine (WAF member) and I ' ll advise to check it.

Comment

I believe it may be.

Looks like a match Trev, cross i had got the same die crack flaw on 7 o' clock arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Roglebk View Post
              Looks like a match Trev, cross i had got the same die crack flaw on 7 o' clock arm.
              Wait, which one of yours had the die flaw on 7 o'clock, Carl? The one you just sent West? Because I don't think this one is a match to that one, but rather to the second cross Fabri shows.
              Best regards,
              Streptile

Comment

Wait, which one of yours had the die flaw on 7 o'clock, Carl? The one you just sent West? Because I don't think this one is a match to that one, but rather to the second cross Fabri shows.
                Not the one i sent to Robert. This one, seen in post 2-6: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=354745

That cross matches the ones in post 8-9 and 16-18. First thought to be a "Late Juncker w associate maker supplied core", later on the theory was that it was possibly fake. Cross is good imo and have no idea if it was made late or mid war. The "Juncker RK numbers lookalike" core is only found in these frames so far.
                Last edited by Roglebk; 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Got, thanks. Let me throw the 3 into this post. These are the ones you believe match, right?

This is neither the traditonal Juncker frame (crunch bead and 3 flaws), nor is it the "possible W&L" frame we've been discussing. So this would be a third, separate frame, correct? And so far only a presumed Juncker.
                  Best regards,
                  Streptile

Comment

"This is neither the traditonal Juncker frame (crunch bead and 3 flaws), nor is it the "possible W&L" frame we've been discussing. So this would be a third, separate frame, correct? And so far only a presumed Juncker."

Correct, here's a 4th one. The only ones i ever saw in the same place, cool! Notable is the extensive die flaws that seems to evolved on som of them and die wear to the swaz.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Roglebk; 11-06-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Cool to see these all together. My least favorite Juncker frame (if that's what it is) aesthetically, but interesting nonetheless.
                      Best regards,
                      Streptile

Comment

I believe it may be.
                        Hi Trevor
                        today I 've compared frame of my cross with frame you showed, in my opinion it matches , same frame.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X