No announcement yet.

German Cross in Gold: Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig.....sorry to here about the stolen DK! Hope you get it back & hang the crook!
    Last edited by AFF96; 10-27-2009, 06:55 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Craig, sorry very bad history!!1995 summer stolen the hungarian armeemuseum one Juncker 800 L/12 with oak and sword!!!

Comment

Yeah, it can sure hurt when a croock ripps you off.

Comment

Sorry to hear. SOme people deserves .....
          Will keep an eye open.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Gottlieb View Post
            Though I guess this piece is lost into the depths of the Max Show Bandit (I heard a few articles were stolen this year), I wanted to publicize pictures of this German Cross in Gold, which was ripped from a uniform that I was displaying. Someone reached into the center of my display and twisted this off of one of my uniforms (they even tore the loops). Here are the photos. The patina pattern is pretty unique. If anybody sees this on a website, please let me know. Thanks!
            Dam sorry to hear about the theft Craig wasn't it behind you like you had some of your display at the Del Mar show?
            I met you and picked up one of your books as well as a Ost Medal from you.. I'll keep my eyes opened for your DK .... One thing I can't stand is a thief

Joe

Comment

Stolen DKIG

Bad Boys I will say,I have the pics now and I looking for one my self. So my eays will be open

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X