Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

good one

Comment

No, this is a fake '113' that has been on the market recently. The maker mark is different than an original as well as all of the other features. Here's an original to compare with...
              Attached Files

Comment

rev
                Attached Files

Comment

...good mark on bottom, copy on top...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by robert pierce View Post
                    No, this is a fake '113' that has been on the market recently.
                    Hi Robert, you say recently, the only reason I am asking is because I have had this cross for 15 years. It is a three part construction with a sight rattle from the core when shaken.

Comment

This same frame is used of fakes marked with 84 and 16. Here's the distinguishing features that are easy to spot on this frame...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
                        Hi Robert, you say recently, the only reason I am asking is because I have had this cross for 15 years. It is a three part construction with a sight rattle from the core when shaken.
                        I say recently because I have personally seen them for sale recently.

Comment

Here is the core that the 84 and 16 share...notice the same frame as the 113 fake...
                          Attached Files

Comment

I also have one of these 113 fakes, David. I bought it as a 113 original, and discovered the frame was being used on many fakes we see today on the market. The core rattles, it has a low profile swasi, and the paint is shiny. The frame material is different from what you would expect from a Third Reich piece.

Comment

Hello David,
                              sincerly 1st sensation was not good when I have seen your cross. Now, comparing with Robert's cross it 's very difficult to bellieve your is an original.. I agree with his opinion.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X