X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Carl,

I'm glad it worked out in your favor.

Comment

Very nice for your first EK1. Are you on to the variants now?
      Best regards,
      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Very nice double marked EK1 :

Douglas

Comment

Quote from Carl, "A definite 7, anybody got a Meybauer marked LDO-case."

Great cross Carl and nice money shot! I do not think Meybauer had any inner lid maker stamped LDO Etuis... I have the common Meybauer stamped etui, however have never seen or heard of Meybauer marked LDO etuis...
          I hope I am wrong and a member can post a photo of an LDO marked Etui! Then again I will be forced to hunt one down being My favorite maker! Here is a shot of My marked Etui with the Cross shown in my earlier post, Also an early pin unmarked Meybauer.
          Nice find Carl!!!!
          Kevin
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Roglebk View Post
            A definite 7, anybody got a Meybauer marked LDO-case. Updated the pics earlier in thread, frameflaws suggest very worn dies. Nicely vaulted, wear and paint chips on core, if only this cross could talk.

Saw that cross on Tradera...congrats to a great cross!

/peter

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!

Trevor> Have not decided about the EKI variants yet. First love is the Prinzen sized crosses from all periods but they are so hard to come by, and expensive. Need to study the EKI's more too, before deciding. This one i found cheap by a fluke, will not be as lucky every time.

Kevin> That is good news! About the Meybauer probably not marking their LDO-cases. It certainly would make my search a lot easier, hehe. Will have to pay a visit to the cases and packages forum, study and learn before i end up with a fake LDO.

Comment

Case for the cross.

Put a thread in the cases and packets forum, any help is much appreciated!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=363006

Comment

Found a nice case, hope it will arrive soon
                  Attached Files

Comment

That is a nice looking case Carl, The cross will look right at home!
                    Kevin

Comment

Quick turn around for the case! and a very nice cross to go in it!

Comment

Great case indeed !

Douglas

Comment

Thanks guys, they look good together! Will fit nicely in you collection Kevin , thinking of selling and stick to the EKII's, collecting EKI variants will be a BIG task.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks to Alex that found the nice case!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X