Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early S&L RK--- AWESOME BUY --- HURRY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLiPSiDE View Post
    Isn't this dealer normally considered honest/respectable? Or perhaps I'm mistaken? Do you think this is an honest mistake?
    Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Alexhip View Post
      apart of the piece from the top, They said, the very early ones were with the zinc core ?
      Alex, the very early Juncker Knights Crosses have a Zinc core and a Neusilber frame. The only other non-magnetic (early) core type is the 3/4 Ring Knights Cross. It is copper.

All other makers used iron - even the early POST war S&L are with iron core. Later on, they switched to non-iron.

The denomination of a B-Type as early is only a sign that one cannot see the differences in the die, which is not very fluttering for any dealer....

As to "knockoffnigle"'s question - the answer is a resounding "NO". This is not the first time and this particular dealer also insists that the Rounder is a genuine pre-May 45 made Knighs Cross. He once wrote a nice article in a magazine in England! The essence was basically: "Don't ask anybody on the Internet, especially in fora - they know nothing. Just ask me, I know! Trust me!"
      B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Only Juncker Knight's Crosses with non silver frames and zinc cores are accepted as original early crosses.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Of course, I keeped in mind Juncker's pieces I'd heard about and honestly was too surprised with it.

Thanks for the lesson.
          Alex.

Comment

Heres my original Unmarked Non magnetic Juncker for comparison.
            Regards
            Steiner63
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice piece, Steiner63!

Comment

Thanks Leroy, this KC is my pride and joy
                Regards
                Steiner63

Comment

I saw this on the sight and in Gordons original description the loop is 800 silver.Now some one has swopped it for an unmarked loop of--steel?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X