Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early S&L RK--- AWESOME BUY --- HURRY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early S&L RK--- AWESOME BUY --- HURRY!!!

Here you go boys an AWESOME ... CHEAP .... EARLY S&L ... wow only $5300 US ... imagine that ... I wonder why?

I love the bit about the zinc type being the only one that has not been reproduced.....

Comment

Hi, it looks like someone has already purchased this piece?

Kai

Comment

Yes, I did, almost!
        Last edited by Boogeyman57; 01-30-2009, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman57 View Post
          Yes, I did!
          Why did you buy it?

Comment

The cross is a post war production. Steinhauer & Lück never made a non-silver, non-iron Knights Cross before May 1945. No matter how nice and colorfull the description and even if the Pope would have owned it once - it is post war.

The seller is right in one thing: this type has not been reproduced because it would be foolish to fake a fake!

Dietrich

PS: Give it back - you have a 14 day return guarantee.
            B&D PUBLISHING
            Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

These kind of prices should ALWAYS ring a bell when you are looking at a dealer site.
              Kind regards,
              Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman57 View Post
                Yes, I did!
                Really

/Flemming

Comment

Hello

Given that the dent row is clearly visible, as are some die flaws on both the 3 and 9 O'clock arms, how could this possibly be a pre 1941 RK? Or have I missed something?

Regards
                  David

Comment

This is not the first time this type/source item has been offered from this site.
                    Or,is it the same one AGAIN????
                    Seiler

Comment

the same dealer last year offered a 12 year ss cross for sale, saying "it was found in the ruins of the reichstag in 1945" needless to say it was a poor fake, can nothing be done about this kind of fraud, i suppose the dealer will claim he did'nt know, but really is that good enough
                      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

pre 1941? with a zinc core? i thought that the zinc core awards came out very late war, due to the lack of iron? hence brass,aluminum.zinc centers but zinc in 1941? never heard of that 1?

Comment

Isn't this dealer normally considered honest/respectable? Or perhaps I'm mistaken? Do you think this is an honest mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by andy large View Post
                            pre 1941? with a zinc core? i thought that the zinc core awards came out very late war, due to the lack of iron? hence brass,aluminum.zinc centers but zinc in 1941? never heard of that 1?
                            apart of the piece from the top, They said, the very early ones were with the zinc core ?

Just curious.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by FLiPSiDE View Post
                              Isn't this dealer normally considered honest/respectable? Or perhaps I'm mistaken? Do you think this is an honest mistake?
                              it could well be an honest mistake, we've all made them! but it does put you off, i've bought from him and had no problems, but only cheaper stuff!
                              sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X