Rk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about this James. One day you will get the chance again
    Just hang in there and NEVER give up your dream of owning a nice salty KC.

And also, I think it might be more fun having 150-200 different EK1/2s, perhaps some mint ones and some with a heavy patina from the same maker(s) ... over just one nice KC.

Comment

I feel that I simply MUST ask, since no one else has.......How did you get Detlev to send you an RK, without his receiving payment, first?
      I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post
        I feel that I simply MUST ask, since no one else has.......How did you get Detlev to send you an RK, without his receiving payment, first?
        I believe it's possible to pay via credit card (or PayPal) yet have insufficient credit once the transaction goes through. Just guessing this is what happened

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
          James,

Not too up on your personal life, but are you married? If not, get a wife. That's the sure fire way of keeping your spending in line. Believe you me, a cold hearted stare at a new item freshly arriving from the Post Man makes you think twice about ALL purchases. Crosses my mind several times before I click the "BUY" button

Plus ... the doghouse is cold at night, the dog smells, and he snores loud.

There speaks the voice of experience.........
          If you get a wife you get the added adrenaline rush of trying to beat her to the door if the postman comes knocking.........

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
            There speaks the voice of experience.........
            If you get a wife you get the added adrenaline rush of trying to beat her to the door if the postman comes knocking.........
            Yep ... and trying to hide the "dollar value" pasted on the package.

WIFE: "How much did THAT cost".

ME: (hiding packing slip value of $500) "Oh not much, I think it was about $25.00"

Comment

Yep ... and trying to hide the "dollar value" pasted on the package.

WIFE: "How much did THAT cost".

ME: (hiding packing slip value of $500) "Oh not much, I think it was about $25.00"
              I hear you

I only once asked my wife to pick up a packet, that did arrive from the US. Boy was she mad at me, when she came home. She had to pay the 25% tax to get the packer

/Flemming

Comment

James,

Not too up on your personal life, but are you married? If not, get a wife. That's the sure fire way of keeping your spending in line. Believe you me, a cold hearted stare at a new item freshly arriving from the Post Man makes you think twice about ALL purchases. Crosses my mind several times before I click the "BUY" button

Plus ... the doghouse is cold at night, the dog smells, and he snores loud.

Darrell im 20 I couldnt do that, I can imagine your right though, a nice cold hearted stare from the wife to keep things in check, maybe your right

James M

Comment

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post
                  Trust, simply that bob

Comment

are you going to quit collecting TR James?

You better not...or at least get back when the time is right for you!
                    We all want to see the nr. 1 K&Q head here

Comment

Steinar, im stopping for a while yes, but, ill be back at some stage, just need to get the old bank balance back on track

Ill miss collecting for a while, I really will, I used to lose sleep over the detlev friday update just so I wouldnt miss anything good!

James M

Comment

Good call James. Sort your money issues and get back to collecting

Hope to see you here even if your not going to collect for a while

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X