• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Yep....
        Stamped with a tiny "51" in a box on the catch. Mine also has the "flaw" in the upper right corner which I found reference to in a pervious thread...
        I think I am sunk....
        What drives me crazy is that I took that EK to a very reputable dealer at the SOS a few years ago for a hands on authentification and I got a 100% "thumbs up" on the piece.

Comment

well, they are still offered as authentic, and they are still being sold......

I don't know how long this cross is in your posession, but there are several threads about this particular cross.

It always go to do a (forum) search when your not sure, it takes a few minutes and saves a lot of trouble and money.

Don't take it personally, but I think collectors in general take to little time to do their homework.

Best regards,
          Ben

Comment

Ben,
            Crosses are not my "thing", but being a dagger guy I know very well the value of "doing your homework".
            This cross was actually given to me as a gift by my inlaws, because, again, I would not purchase a cross (or other medal) without doing the propper research.
            Still a "bummer" though...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X