No announcement yet.

Looking to get this Knights Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Brian S; 04-13-2008, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I will not argue with you about the holes in the documents. This is ridiculous. When your family documents have no holes that doesn't mean they don't exist. Now every document with the TYPICAL two holes is stolen?

http://images.google.com/images?clie...&oe=UTF-8&um=1
      B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S View Post
        I know your own hands on experience counts completely for you, ....
        Yes, hands on experience is a beautiful thing! Here's another set of stolen documents in my possession. If you need more, I have about 50 more like that. And in Germany there are several millions of them - at least! For future reference: 6 mm hole diameter, 80 mm center distance.
        Attached Files
        B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Last edited by Brian S; 04-13-2008, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I should have quoted your complete initial post before you changed it.....
            B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Last edited by Brian S; 04-13-2008, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Hi Brian,

where is your problem?

I have several German award and promotion documents with these two ring binder holes in it.
                And DIN A4 folded to Din A5, with four holes.

That is not perfect, but if it is original, it is better than a fake document without holes.

Regards
                Uwe

Comment

I have a 5 peice document set to one man, none have holes in, does that make them fake? Im not so sure

Comment

Originally posted by don-zamo View Post
                    I have a 5 peice document set to one man, none have holes in, does that make them fake? Im not so sure
                    I'm appalled there are so many people in this thread who have entirely no grasp of a simple thought.

I did NOT say all documents with holes are fake.

Having not said that certainly all documents without holes are not genuine.

Do you people really just have nothing better to do than post the most ridiculous of random thoughts on the Internet?

Comment

I hate it when I get sand in my butt on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak88 View Post
                        I hate it when I get sand in my butt on the beach.
                        That's not random, that's a real distraction and picking it out is usually considered bad manners.

Comment

Same Cross?

Can anyone pick out a landmark that would suggest that these are the same Cross....

The swaz in the b&w photo appears much sharper, the paint 'thicker' and the numerals aren't as thin as those in the color shot.

It seems like there was a lot of wear in an approx. one year period...for something in a collection that is!
                          Regards,
                          Dave

Comment

Here is a bad picture of the other medals from this soldier, Friedrich Fluhs.
                            I also have all the documents for these, 3 of them are holed 3 are not, so I guess only 3 of them are stolen

Regards,
                            David
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB View Post
                              Here is a bad picture of the other medals from this soldier, Friedrich Fluhs.
                              I also have all the documents for these, 3 of them are holed 3 are not, so I guess only 3 of them are stolen

Regards,
                              David
                              Golly gee whiz David, I wouldn't admit that. You should get some of that sand out while you're worrying about it.

Comment

...Well, we have allegations of stolen docs, promises to leave, crying the blues and sand in one's shorts, however, let's get back to the Cross

Anticipating that Detlev will jump in here, I ask again; has there been a switch of Crosses and if so, how did the Cross that Detlev sold differ from the subject Cross
                                Attached Files
                                Regards,
                                Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X