you guys don't believe anything!
    regards
    jon

Comment

I would love an RK toooo...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Van View Post
        I would love an RK toooo...lol...
        Van please send me your address and I'll FedEx to you a nice cased Juncker, Lazy 2

Afterall, it's still April 1st! So, that in mind, go wait by the mail box!!!
        Regards,
        Dave

Comment

Well, given that it's already April 2 where I am, I believe Jon totally and can't wait for the pics!

Regards
          Mike

PS: Dave, you can send the Lazy 2 down here instead - as the offer was made on April 2 I know it's good!!
          Regards
          Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

You guys know......the first few TR items I got were from a vet, an MP corporal, that had at one time ALL sorts of things. He had SS stuff (collar tabs, cuff titles, pistols, daggers), Heer stuff (EK's&other badges, helmets, pith & AK cuff title from one guy!) etc. etc. Since he was an MP at the end of the war, they did not allow the German prisoners to take anything with them that could REMOTELY be used as a weapon, including anything with a pin/needle type device on it. As well as stripping their uniforms of all rank/unit insignia. Anyway, no lie, this guy had 2-3 shoe boxes full of cloth insignia + another 2-3 full of medals and badges. Unfortunantly a greedy relative got to it all first and bought it all from him for $200! No lie. True story. He had $1000's worth, but trusted a relative when he was older and told "this stuff isn't worth more than $100...but I will give you $200 since you are my uncle." Man, if only............ He still had some pictures of some of the stuff...from the 70's, but that was all. This happened about 2001 or so that the stuff just "left" the house. Oh well, we can all hope for a haul like that someday huh?
            Brian Dentino

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WWII GLIDER INFO/ITEMS...ESPECIALLY 325TH GIR

Comment

sigh,,,, one day...lol....

Comment

had me going there for a split second as for us kiwis, april fools day was yesterday due to the timeline

Comment

Jon,

...........nice!

William Kramer
                  Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X