No announcement yet.

DEALERS WHO SELL FAKE EK'S on internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ww2army.com writes his own COCs as well (under a different name of course). Those really are worth the paper hey are written on.

Comment

Originally posted by byterock View Post
      ww2army.com writes his own COCs as well (under a different name of course). Those really are worth the paper hey are written on.

they look serious to

wonder homanny of tose items,,, end theyre promess here on waf.

Comment

also Vic at

http://ww2army.com
        Has also has always treated me right.
        This site also advertises they are on Gunbroker.com.
        About 99% of the items there(Gunbroker) are copies/fakes.
        A good source for the latest Latvian Fake photos!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmantis View Post
          forget who's selling it, educate yourself, and asses each item regardless
          regards
          jon
          Very good advice!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Stahlhelm View Post
            Very good advice!

Chris

SO ITS OK TO SELL FLOCHS ON THE E STAND ???

IF THERE'S SOMEONE ONEDUCATED ENOUCH TO BUY IT ,,,,, WEL ,,,, ???/

NICE MENTALITY

Comment

Well lets all understand that repros (called fakes in this thread) do have a place in the world. Reenactors don't want to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on insignia and uniforms for use in their hobby. Its the person that takes the reproduction and attempts to sell it as a real thing where the problem comes in. Its in the honesty of those dealers/collectors where the concerns come in.

I have been here a short time and seen a couple of items returned to Detlev as fakes. Of course he takes them back and says, "I was fooled by these". Now how many people here ever catch a problem with his stuff given all the items he seems to sell. Would appear to me that there would have to be a few slipping thru and offering a money-back guarantee is good for the buyer but does not mean it was not done purposely.

Comment

Originally posted by dwhitwo254 View Post
                Well lets all understand that repros (called fakes in this thread) do have a place in the world. Reenactors don't want to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on insignia and uniforms for use in their hobby. Its the person that takes the reproduction and attempts to sell it as a real thing where the problem comes in. Its in the honesty of those dealers/collectors where the concerns come in.

I have been here a short time and seen a couple of items returned to Detlev as fakes. Of course he takes them back and says, "I was fooled by these". Now how many people here ever catch a problem with his stuff given all the items he seems to sell. Would appear to me that there would have to be a few slipping thru and offering a money-back guarantee is good for the buyer but does not mean it was not done purposely.
                good point .

but aim looking at the people who are realy going fore it ,,selling bad stuff on a regular bassis .
                to people who do not know better.
                the real thieves and criminals.
                those who work or deal with floch and latvian .
                distributing these world wide .
                mixed between good items on their internet sites.

Comment

Hahaha!

Originally posted by kay bunnecke View Post
                  so we do nothing ??????????
                  We do do something! We learn the expensive way! I bought tons of faked stuff through the years and I don't want to sell it again as original ( then I can't sleep ) so I eat it, and I try not to make that mistake again. I agree with you though. It sucks! Good that I am older now otherwise I would find those people and Zyklon B them!

Thorn

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                    We do do something! We learn the expensive way! I bought tons of faked stuff through the years and I don't want to sell it again as original ( then I can't sleep ) so I eat it, and I try not to make that mistake again. I agree with you though. It sucks! Good that I am older now otherwise I would find those people and Zyklon B them!

Thorn
                    Problem is – I guess – that if we stop buying from dealers that aren´t 100% honest, there would be no one to buy from and then we can stop collecting.
                    Just to deal among fellow collectors just doesn´t work... Or does it?

Comment

Originally posted by tegunn View Post
                      A good source for the latest Latvian Fake photos!!

Are they faking photos also? Do they make copies of old photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                        Problem is – I guess – that if we stop buying from dealers that aren´t 100% honest, there would be no one to buy from and then we can stop collecting.
                        Just to deal among fellow collectors just doesn´t work... Or does it?

it works jes ,,,,,,

also a list off dealers,,, who jou have to be carefull with what you buy

a buying risk list

Comment

Originally posted by Haraldur Axel View Post
                          YES ,,TAKING PICTURE'S OFF OTHER AUCTIONS AND SELL THEM AS THERE ONE ITEMS.

MAKING PICTURES IN AN ANGLE ,,SO JOU DONT SEE CLEAR ENOUCH THE CARACTERISTICS OFF THE ITEM.

MAKING PICTHURES IN DARK LIGHT.

MAKING PICTURES UNSCHARP,,,,

AND A DOSSEN OTHER TRIX.

PEOPLE WHO WORK LIKE THIS SCHOULD BE ON A OFFICIAL BUYING RISK LIST.

ok ,fore the learning .

are there more example's off trix ,,,upiniuns please

its fore the more unexpiriantst collektor a big help
                          Last edited by Montgomery Burns; 04-12-2008, 11:07 AM.

Comment

People that have to fake everything to make money are sad people, and ruin it for people like all of us. The time, effort and money spent on faking everything, could be spent on getting the real thing, i dont get how they see faking things is good for the community. Look on ebay, i messaged a couple of people yesterday saying, why?! why sell fakes, what is the point. She was selling an Imperial EK1, saying its of superb quality. It looked absolute crap, everything was wrong, and those fools were bidding on it?! Bah it just defies everything. Ok rant over

James M

Comment

i dont get how they see faking things is good for the community
                              Fakers are only concerned with making money,the good of the community is the furthest thing from their mind.
                              Regards
                              Steiner63
                              Last edited by Steiner63; 03-19-2008, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haraldur Axel View Post
                                They fake EVERYTHING, man! There is no end to it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X