Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEALERS WHO SELL FAKE EK'S on internet

hallo

is there a list off dealers who sell fake ek's on thye internet.?????

and how do waf members deal with such carakters ????

do we tell those dealers they sell fake's if we see them.????
    and try to help them to make not such mistake's ????
    or do we just cry about our losses

aim just asking becouse as a new member a want to akt correktly and onnest.

best regards kay

Originally posted by kay bunnecke View Post
    hallo

is there a list off dealers who sell fake ek's on thye internet.?????

and how do waf members deal with such carakters ????

do we tell those dealers they sell fake's if we see them.????
    and try to help them to make not such mistake's ????
    or do we just cry about our losses

aim just asking becouse as a new member a want to akt correktly and onnest.

best regards kay
    so we do nothing ??????????

Comment

There is no list of dealers who sell fake EKs on the internet.

For those dealers who knowingly sell fake EKs on the internet, they are not interested in hearing comments about their sins. You may email them, even in a polite manner, but if you do get an answer at all, be prepared for a rude reply, probably with insults and bad language.

Your best course of action is to simply not deal with them.

Comment

I think it would be easier to publish a list over the 100% honest delaers.
        Here is mine:

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Curley View Post
          There is no list of dealers who sell fake EKs on the internet.

For those dealers who knowingly sell fake EKs on the internet, they are not interested in hearing comments about their sins. You may email them, even in a polite manner, but if you do get an answer at all, be prepared for a rude reply, probably with insults and bad language.

Your best course of action is to simply not deal with them.
          Sadly Tim is right in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
            I think it would be easier to publish a list over the 100% honest delaers.
            Here is mine:
            *lol*

Comment

Detlev Niemann, Barry Turk. In my opinion, very well respected trusted dealers.
              The only people I deal with online or anywhere regarding medals for that matter.

James M

Comment

forget who's selling it, educate yourself, and asses each item regardless
                regards
                jon

Comment

Originally posted by tinmantis View Post
                  forget who's selling it, educate yourself, and asses each item regardless
                  regards
                  jon
                  Your right Jon. That is the only way to do it. You cannot blindly put your faith in any dealer.
                  Why even Barry Turk is selling an Iron Cross that is not doubt a fake. Anyone can make mistakes.

Regards,
                  Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by zambrotta11 View Post
                    Your right Jon. That is the only way to do it. You cannot blindly put your faith in any dealer.
                    Why even Barry Turk is selling an Iron Cross that is not doubt a fake. Anyone can make mistakes.

Regards,
                    Stephen
                    And some of the fake items are so well-made, even the good dealers are sometimes fooled. Last week I unknowingly purchased one of the Floch EK1's from my local dealer, whom I've known for about 10 years now. He mainly deals in antique firearms and edged weapons, but also carries militaria. I've always known him to be an honest guy, but occasionally I've purchased an item that has turned out to be fake; when I present him with the evidence, he gives me a refund or store credit, my choice. I just gave him back my Floch yesterday, and I plan on taking a look at a cased KVK1 he has today.

I am so thankful to be an associate member of this fine group. You guys have saved me money and frustration. And a special "thanks!" to the person who wrote the finely-detailed article about the Floch EK1's.

Comment

Fakes. People spend more money producing fakes, yet if they actually saved their money they could just buy a real one? Whats the point in fakers, i hate them.
                      Last edited by don-zamo; 03-08-2008, 12:54 PM.

Comment

If you go to a well known and world respected dealer like Detlev Niemann, you know what your getting is 99.999999999% genuine(100% for me because ive had no trouble atall ). A couple of people have said they have had a suspicious item, but hey, dealers are human and they can make mistakes, but i personally have had no issue with online dealers atall, never had one problem with Detlev either, and im sure i never will.

James M

Comment

Hi! My fault for this article. About the Fakes EKs...I sent a pics to Kay and I think we missunderstod each other. I had bid on a fake EK1 Screwback WW1. And I want a opinion fromKay. I was the one who had bid on the FAKE one on Tradera (swedens Ebay) ****...................
                          Im sorry for my misstake and I have give Kay an apoligize.
                          Im honest and should never offer a fake thing to anyone.
                          Detlev he can also do wrong..I purchased a mm"2 EK2 Juncker...but it was a mm"24,so even the best can have wrong. (thats is allredy fix..he is a honest guy)
                          All The Best
                          Desotos
                          Last edited by Desotos; 03-08-2008, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I was told never to put blind faith into a dealer. I have never done that, it isnt blind faith, but I know that someone as well respected as Detlev, he has a huge international reputation, so he and his team do their best to evaluate every item, they cant afford to get anything wrong, hence ive never had any problems atall.

James M

Comment

maybe anyone can provide Barry Turk's website for those who don't know about this dealer.
                              advanced thanks!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X