Opinions on this EK2 please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on this EK2 please!!!!

Hi again to all forum members. I've purchased two EK2, and one of them has the little ring attached to the upper part of the cross a little bit deformed. What I don't really know is if the cross has been repaired or if that ring came with the original cross. What do you think?

Secondly, I'd like to know if the EK2s are original. Please, tell me your opinions on them.

Could be known which is the manufacturer of a cross only looking at the details such as the swastika or the year "1939"?

Finally: Please, let me know. Do Ek2s of the WW2 made of silver exist? (I know that EK2 of the WW1 exist). It's something that I've asked myself may times.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

What is the maker mark stamped in the ribbon ring?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi Adrian. Here's a photo of the mm. Anyway, I cannot read it properly. If anyone can please let me know.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is it a three digit number? Both crosses look fine originals to me but just want to make sure the makers mark matches the characteristics of that particular cross.

Comment

The cross in frame #4 looks like it might be a Meybauer.

Robert
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hi again. Here's a close up of the stamped mm. Could it be a "15"? This number is really difficult to work out.

For Robert: Thanks. How much could be my Meybauer? I bought it for 50 EUR. Is that right? It comes with its original ribbon too.
                              Last edited by Gernika81; 05-16-2007, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X