Help: Honor Roll Clasp of the Army and case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ramon,
    Indeed, the best is to get both the badge and the right case. For this badge, the bottm lid must be white.
    The cases for Lw and KM badge are the same, with blue bottom lid, except the small piece of ribbon used to take off the lid, which do not have the same color. For the KM it is dark blue, for the LW it is blue with white stripes.

Jacques
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jacques; 04-29-2007, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacques View Post
      Hi Ramon,
      Indeed, the best is to get both the badge and the right case. For this badge, the bottm lid must be white.
      The cases for Lw and KM badge are the same, with blue bottom lid, except the small piece of ribbon used to take off the lid, which do not have the same color. For the KM it is dark blue, for the LW it is blue with white stripes.

Jacques
      Jacques;

Thank you very much you have a wonderfull medals in your colecction. I only want Army medals.

Congratulations it is a wonderfull items, thank you to put the photos in the post.

Gracias from Spain

Comment

Honor Roll

Originally posted by jacques View Post
        Hi Ramon,

Jacques
        Hi Jacques,
        Wonder clasps you have there. You are correct about the color of ribbon (Luft and KM styles) to remove the clasp board from its case. I would like to point out, that a good percentage of the KM cases are different from Luftwaffe cases with the difference being a double instead of a single hinge. Although some KM clasps were presented in the so-called luftwaffe case. Personally I prefer the double hinge case which is really associated with the Kriegsmarine clasp.

Here is my example.

Regards,
        Jody
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jody Beltram; 04-29-2007, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Honor Roll Clasp

Here is a nother view of my KM case.

Here is a great example currently for sale on E-stand and please note the double hinge.
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=217425

Regards,
          Jody

Here is my case:
          Attached Files

Comment

KM Honor Roll Clasp

Last but not least, here is an exmple for sale by Jason Burmeister at the 2007 SOS. You can see the double hinge.

Regards,
            Jody
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jody Beltram View Post
              Last but not least, here is an exmple for sale by Jason Burmeister at the 2007 SOS. You can see the double hinge.

Regards,
              Jody

hello Jody

Excelent KM honor roll, thanks a lot for your examples. It is a dificult medal, original and in a good condiction to find.

Thanks and regrdas from Spain

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X