is this a fantasy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this a fantasy ?

is this a real medal or just a fantasy? as i have never seen 1 before ,cheers dave
    Attached Files

f

Attached Files

Comment

its a Spanish Cross with swords
      Iam Uncle Sam
      That’s who Iam
      Been hiding out
      In a rock and roll band

Comment

x

cheers dion

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/camp...nish_cross.htm

Comment

Scrooge, if you were buying this, I would really ask for better fotos,,these can get a bit expensive and plenty of fakes around of it also.
            Iam Uncle Sam
            That’s who Iam
            Been hiding out
            In a rock and roll band

Comment

x

hi dion,errr its a bit late now i have already sent payment it wasnt a lot as it got kicked of ebay within the hour and was contacted so i bought it fingers crossed now that its ok,, cheers dave and thanks again

Comment

umm scrooge,,even though the pics are crappy, I really do not lke what I see on the reverse set up,,AT ALL

If you only paid a couple dollars I wouldnt worry.

Hope it works out

Cheers
                Dion
                Iam Uncle Sam
                That’s who Iam
                Been hiding out
                In a rock and roll band

Comment

x

oh **** err it was a bit more than a couple of dollars,, the seller was a nice sounding girl on the phone and well what can i say i got charmed into it sscrooge may have been suckered yet again.. oh she said it marked 900 on the back please dont tell me thats even worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

900 is a good sign,,butfrom what I see on the catch..looks like crap,,the hinge is not faring good either. But again it is VERY blurry.

Got my fingers crossed
                    Iam Uncle Sam
                    That’s who Iam
                    Been hiding out
                    In a rock and roll band

Comment

x

thank god for that i have got everything crossed at moment,, she took pics with her mobile phone,the i got it from my 80year old aunt and nice voice had me oooh i could have had a fairly good night out on what its just cost me,,

Comment

Be sure to post better photos of the award when you get it!

Impossible to tell wheter or not it is a good un from the pictures provided
                        But I have to agree with m******252;nster, the catch and hinge don't look good :-(
                        Last edited by Jørgen E; 02-20-2007, 05:54 PM. Reason: Adding info!

Comment

Iam hoping he got a good cross with a bad reverse set up repair job.
                          Iam Uncle Sam
                          That’s who Iam
                          Been hiding out
                          In a rock and roll band

Comment

Ok

Ok I don't mean to be rude but why would you buy a badge the you didn't know what it is and then pay a crap load of money for it. This is not good collecting. Please help yourself out and use the site for what it's worth. Post some pics get some opinions and then make a purchase. Don't let your greed or fear of lose control your rational mind. This is when you'll make alot of bad decisions. I hope the badge is good but I don't think so. Use this as a good and expensive learning tool. Oh yeah stay away from Ebay is full of fakes. If you need links to sites that have good items PM me and I will provide them to you.

Kenneth

Comment

Originally posted by münster View Post
                              900 is a good sign,,butfrom what I see on the catch..looks like crap,,the hinge is not faring good either. But again it is VERY blurry.

Got my fingers crossed
                              Yes, it seems repaired.

Be carefull on buying stuff before asking here and even more carefull with a item you have never seen, i hope you didnt spend too much on it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X