Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC's

Guys,

10!!! KC's on Weitz's new Friday update and not a word here?

The vast majority are Junckers in many different variations, so definately worth a visit and who knows maybe a late Christmas present.
    "Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott und sonst nichts auf der Welt " BISMARCK

Originally posted by rkdek View Post
    Guys,

10!!! KC's on Weitz's new Friday update and not a word here?

The vast majority are Junckers in many different variations, so definately worth a visit and who knows maybe a late Christmas present.
    I dont think he has done himself any favours. See Uniform forum.
    Last edited by Imperial-German; 12-24-2006, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Here is the thread: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=194171

Merry Christmas
      Peter

Comment

Hello

I thought that one of the reasons RKs are so expensive, (prestige of the award aside), is that they are relatively scarce. I also thought that the Junckers RKs were slightly more desirable and also less common than the likes of the S&L, ('A' types anyway), and so harder to come by.

Therefore putting all these out in one go surely demonstrates that certain RKs are not as rare as is sometimes thought and that the high prices being obtained for these are not justifiable - assuming of course that they are all genuine WW2 made RKs. Has anyone taken time to look at them to check?

I would like to think that Weitze has actually done collectors a favour here, in that by showing how easy it is for dealers to get these items the high prices asked cannot be justified. With a bit of luck he'll end up sat on them for a long time and have to drop his price.

Unless, of course, the RK market is like the diamond market, and there are actually loads of them out there but a cartel of dealers limits the supply of them to keep the price artifically high and Weitze has just stepped outside the ring?

Regards
        David

Comment

Imperial-German and Peter Wiking,

I am well aware of the "General's Uniform" thread and it sure does not does favour Helmut's reputation. Untill he has not reacted, I would be cautious to voice accusations because everyone is innocent untill proven guilty.

What concerns the Juncker RK's, they are good IMO. About the rarity of those Juncker pieces, probably he just bought a whole collection and I would consider this an exception rather than the rule. One usually sees S&L and K&Q Kc's for sale, also on this forum. When did you see the last Juncker on the e-stand?
          "Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott und sonst nichts auf der Welt " BISMARCK

Comment

I agree...It is likely that this is a collection bought by Weitze to sell on...The pieces look good.

Comment

I am well aware of the "General's Uniform" thread and it sure does not does favour Helmut's reputation. Untill he has not reacted, I would be cautious to voice accusations because everyone is innocent untill proven guilty.

What concerns the Juncker RK's, they are good IMO. About the rarity of those Juncker pieces, probably he just bought a whole collection and I would consider this an exception rather than the rule. One usually sees S&L and K&Q Kc's for sale, also on this forum. When did you see the last Juncker on the e-stand?
              I have not accused him of anything I was merely pointing out an observation.

Comment

I am not accusing anyone. Just pointing to a thread that was mentioned.

Merry Christmas
                Peter

Comment

We all know Pieter Verbruggen ?
                  Let say pieter stop's collecting !
                  And he sell's he's RK's to a dealer , maybe 50 pieces , or more
                  Why should the dealer not put them all in one time to he's site to sell ??? .
                  I see no problem here .
                  Cheers Randy

Comment

Nothing unusual for a dealer to get entire collections that include very specific and rare items.

I know of TWO major collections of very, very rare Knight's Crosses that were broken apart and sold in the last year.

People change direction and sell privately while other dislike the 'sales' end and ask a 3rd party (dealer) to dispose of the collection.
                    Regards,
                    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by WenRan View Post
                      We all know Pieter Verbruggen ?
                      Let say pieter stop's collecting !
                      And he sell's he's RK's to a dealer , maybe 50 pieces , or more
                      Why should the dealer not put them all in one time to he's site to sell ??? .
                      I see no problem here .
                      Cheers Randy

.....I do not sell ...I only buy them ....but nice try. Perhaps in a few years when my house in Russia is finished...
                      But perhaps someone else .....and no it's not Kevin, he yust bought a couple of rare ones....
                      Pieter.
                      SUUM CUIQUE ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pieter Verbruggen View Post
                        .....I do not sell ...I only buy them ....but nice try. Perhaps in a few years when my house in Russia is finished...
                        But perhaps someone else .....and no it's not Kevin, he yust bought a couple of rare ones....
                        Pieter.
                        Russia Pieter ?
                        Next to the KGB office where there is still a LOT off TR Item's ?
                        Good neighbours

Comment

Last edited by johannes post; 12-29-2006, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X