Court Mounted Schinkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Court Mounted Schinkel

i have been on the search for a while for a court mounted ek2. it appears i was fast enough on my fingers to acquire this one to pair it with the mint one i posted some time back:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=144301

bottom line...does this court mounted gets a thumbs up? im almost sure since dealing with dave is an up and up, but is always good to hear some feedback.
    Attached Files

No it's a total fake!

Comment

dave...your opinion does not count....get out!!!

Comment

Here is my estand thread with more pics http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=162856

Comment

Comment

Of course Dave is correct in that this is a total fake. Also know this, I am first in line behind you for this very nice fake. So, please pass on it.

Chet
            Zinc stinks!

Comment

Chet is chomping at the bit for this JP so hurry up before I give in and let him have it

Comment

I'm still kicking myself for not buying the EKII/kvk/ost medal bar with matching ribbon, Dave offered a couple months ago.
                Its a nice looking schinkel but I prefer the back to be complete.
                My preference...

Comment

Originally posted by nate ellis
                  I'm still kicking myself for not buying the EKII/kvk/ost medal bar with matching ribbon, Dave offered a couple months ago.
                  Its a nice looking schinkel but I prefer the back to be complete.
                  My preference...
                  ...the back is complete!...you mean it hasn't the usual wool backing?A lot haven't.

Comment

Hear that Das Reich? The backing is not complete. I'am sure you'll pass on it now......

Chet
                    Zinc stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sowersby
                      Hear that Das Reich? The backing is not complete. I'am sure you'll pass on it now......

Chet
                      Lol

Comment

well guys, you can all have a shot at it when i decide to sell it about the time im getting ready to retire or die. deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-B
                          ...the back is complete!...you mean it hasn't the usual wool backing?A lot haven't.
                          Thats exactly what I meant!!
                          Nice pickup Das reich!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sowersby

Chet
                            Nice try Chet!!

Comment

Drat and curses! Foiled yet again.......

Chet
                              Zinc stinks!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X