New Schinkelform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Schinkelform

just wanted to share with you guys my new acquisition. i paid prime for it but it was just in the kind of condition i was looking for to have added to my collection. hope you all like it. as always, all comments welcomed.
    Attached Files

Looks great, but I am sure you will post better pics eventually!
    Marc

Comment

sure will. thanks for your comments.

Comment

Hello

From what I can see in the pictures it looks like a really nice mint original cross If you can get some better photos I'd like to see them.

Regards
        David

Comment

i dont have it in hand yet. as soon as i do ill post more and better pics.

Comment

-

Comment

well, it finally got here yesterday. as promised, here are the pics. im just thrilled by its condition. .
              Attached Files

Comment

next
                Attached Files

Comment

final
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wow ... minty !!! A lot nicer than the dealer scans

Comment

i think so myself. thanks. i have been getting great stuff from him at what could be considered reasonable prices when compared to others.

Comment

-

Really excellent!

Comment

A very nice cross. Is it magnetic or not? This is just a obversation on my part, but most of these crosses are in very good to mint condition. I have seen very few Schinkels in poor to average condition. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Chet
                          Zinc stinks!

Comment

Chet, I think that is because they were never issued due to the changes made by AH for a bigger cross.
                            pseudo-expert

Comment

Schinkel's were indeed used during the period. I have in my collection two, 3 medal bars with Schinkel EKIIs on them as well as a single parade mounted Schinkel EKII. I also have an obviously worn Schinkel EKI with a Meybauer style pin arangement.

I don't know for sure if they were 'issued' but they certainly were in period use.

Just some thoughts.

Tony
                              An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X