How I became a KC collector!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I became a KC collector!!!!

Here is a picture of me and the only Flemisch KC tr******228;ger Remy Schrijnen during a reunion in 1994 in K******246;ln-Wahn before attending the Dortmund show!!!
    I was 14 years old when that picture was taken but at that time I collected German camouflage, helmets and equipment!!! All in very good to mint condition!!
    Werner Palinckx took care of me at that time and helped me with my purchases!!!

And after 10 years of camo collecting I started to collect KC's!!!!!!! And now I am addicted to them!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by warfight; 06-02-2006, 10:06 AM.

Interesting,
    But at 26 years old can you explain to me how you can afford to "collect" KC's?

Brett

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Dixon
      Interesting,
      But at 26 years old can you explain to me how you can afford to "collect" KC's?

Brett
      Simple, I found a good paying job and a girlfriend that says nothing when I spend another 10000$ on a cross, as long as she can wear Burberry and carry a Louis Vuitton handbag!!!!!!!!

Comment

What job is that and can I get it?

Comment

Some people are born with money too. That way they can spend and spend! It would be nice!

Comment

Thanks Kevin for sharing with us that moment with Flemisch KC träger Remy Schrijnen. We often forget i think that there are real people behind the medals and badges we collect.

Cheers.
            Peter

Comment

hi kevin
              how many kc do you have and how many do you intend to buy?
              how many can you afford per year?
              chay

Comment

Originally posted by ekhunter
                Some people are born with money too. That way they can spend and spend! It would be nice!
                EKhunter!

I would be interested to see your cased Zimmermann! Maybe - if you could - something for my upcomming book? What is the marking on the loop, loop shape?

Thank you!

Dietrich
                Last edited by Dietrich Maerz; 06-01-2006, 12:28 PM.
                B&D PUBLISHING
                Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Upbeek,

Haven't you noticed on the forums yet?
                  There is a competition going on: Pieter en Kevin will continue to buy KC's untill all available examples are in Belgium!
                  "Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott und sonst nichts auf der Welt " BISMARCK

Comment

thats not fair,lol

Comment

hahah, well they should than move to a secure bunker and have a lot of guards standing at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner II
                        hahah, well they should than move to a secure bunker and have a lot of guards standing at the door.
                        Remember that none of the KC's I have are at home!!! They are all in a safedeposit box at the bank!!! Sadly but necessary!!!

Sincerely

Comment

That is indeed very sad. If I would ever own one, I would wan't to see it every day and kiss it goodnight

Comment

with your money kevin
                            could you not have a safe fitted at your home ,one that cannot be penatrated by mans hand?
                            i have one ,so i can look at my medals every day and then lock them away all safe and sound,+there are a booby trap too ,so would cause alot of damage to a thief 2000volts
                            chay

Comment

"We often forget i think that there are real people behind the medals and badges we collect."

Unless the medals and badges are mint unissued.
                              George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X