Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritterkreuz General's Totenkopf Solid Silver Tray for $85 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-

I agree, Robin. No problem with that.
    And there are also different ways to tell people that you are suspicous about something. I know it can be very frustrating when you have something that you KNOW is good and someone comes up with "stupid" questions, remarks etc.
    But let´s keep together and fight the fakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden
      Hank.
      It's about 10 inches long and 6 inches wide. I think it was meant to be a 'sweet dish' or similar.
      \

Thanks Robin.

Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Double Post due to computer fart.
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Interestingly Weisser has a snaps becker with scull as shown in post 13. The similarity is very near.

Comment

Originally posted by WARLORD
            Interestingly Weisser has a snaps becker with scull as shown in post 13. The similarity is very near.
            I have another one like this.
            Attached Files

Comment

Apologies to the moderator. This started off as a Ritterkreuz-related thread, but has veered a bit.

I'll drink to your perseverance in my little friend here.......

Cheers!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Robin,
                I know of some individuals (not targeting anyone in particular) that will try to discredit an item simply because they missed out on a great deal, and are bitterly jealous. I wonder if you might have received less criticism if you had not stated the price, or better yet, posted a ridiculously high price? Surely, a man of your experience in this field should know by now that if you pay a lot for something, it MUST be real-and if you get a good deal, well you know.

Comment

Originally posted by IMPERIAL QUEST
                  Hi Robin,
                  I know of some individuals (not targeting anyone in particular) that will try to discredit an item simply because they missed out on a great deal, and are bitterly jealous. I wonder if you might have received less criticism if you had not stated the price, or better yet, posted a ridiculously high price? Surely, a man of your experience in this field should know by now that if you pay a lot for something, it MUST be real-and if you get a good deal, well you know.

Steven.
                  How very right you are!

(This thing below cost me a million bucks - so it must be the real deal !!)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Robin Lumsden; 12-15-2005, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X