Interesting list of stolen KC docs etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting list of stolen KC docs etc.

Maybe it isnt the right place for posting it but i came across an article about stolen KC documents (robbery) from the german owner P. who also had the medals (KC with oaks /swords) of Generalfieldmarschal Walther Model. Hereby the list of some items, for those who are interested or for those who have seen them. Only the Topp collection wasnt included. Some docs are found back at one person and at a famous dealer and investigation is going on.

In german was the following text:
    Am 12. Januar 1996 drangen zwei Gangster ins Haus des Sammlers P. in Geldern am Niederrhein ein, misshandelten ihn und seine Frau. Es fielen Schüsse. Die Täter raubten die einmalige Sammlung des Opfers in Millionenwert. Darunter waren auch Orden und Urkunden der Nazi-Größe Generalfeldmarschall Walter Model (1891-1945). Einzige Spur nach der Tat: Die Verbrecher sprachen breites Hamburgisch.

The value of this collection was about 1,7 Million EURO

Name Dokument(e) / Document(s)
    BARKHORN, Gerhard Diverse Verleihungsurkunden, persönliche Papiere / Several award documents and personell papers.
    BROICH, Peter Wehrpaß
    BRANDNER, Josef Besitzzeugnis für das Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen / Award document for the Assault Badge / ferner andere / Verleihungsurkunden, also other award documents.
    CIHAK, Hans Verleihungsurkunde zur Rumänischen Tapferkeitsmedaille
    FELLGIEBEL, Walter-Peer Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross
    FONDERMANN, Otto Soldbuch
    HEYDEBRECK von, Georg-Henning Vorläufige Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross
    HANDKE, Erich Vorläufige Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross. Verleihungsurkunde zum Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistungen / Document for the Honor Goblet
    HIRSCHFELD von, Harald Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross.
    JACOBEIT, Fritz Soldbuch
    KOCHANOWSKI, Hans Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross.
    KIEß, Walter Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross. Besitzzeugnis für das Segelfliegerabzeichen
    KOCH, Hubert Anerkennungsurkunde für besondere Leistungen auf dem Schlachtfeld bei Snamenskoje am 29.7.1943 / Honor Award Document ..... dated 29.7.1943. Wehrpaß; dated 11.08.1936 issued by the Wehrbezirkskommando Köln III also "Divisionstagesbefehl" from 03.10.1943
    KOETZ, Karl Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Eichenlaub / Preliminary document for the Oakleaves, Soldbuch, Telegramme / Telegrams
    KNAUST, Hans-Peter Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Vorläufige Besitzzeugnis zum Deutschen Kreuz in Gold / Preliminary document for the German Cross in Gold, Telegramme / Telegrams
    KRAUSE, Johann Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Soldbuch, Verleihungsurkunde zum Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistungen /Document for the Honor Goblet, Verleihungsurkunde zur Frontflugspange, Verleihungsurkunde für das Eiserene Kreuz der 1. Klasse / Award document for the Iron Cross 1st Class, Verleihungsurkunde für das Eisernen Kreuz der 2. Klasse / Award document for the Iron Cross 2nd Class
    KUNZE, Gottfried Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross.
    LANZ, Hubert Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Eichenlaub / Preliminary document for the Oakleaves, Wehrpaß
    RAMMELT, Karl Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross
    RETTBERG von, Ralph Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Verleihungsurkunde zum Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistungen / Document for the Honor Goblet.
    RODE, Werner Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Soldbuch
    RUGE, Gerd Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Wehrpaß, Telegramme / Telegrams
    SANDROCK, Hans Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Soldbuch
    SCHACK, Günther Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Eichenlaub / Preliminary document for the Oakleaves
    SCHELLMANN, Wolfgang Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross
    SCHLICHTIG, Joachim Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Soldbuch
    SCHRÖER, Werner Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Eichenlaub / Preliminary document for the Oakleaves, Verleihungsurkunde zum Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistungen / Document for the Honor Goblet, Soldbuch
    SCHULZ, Karl-Heinrich Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Soldbuch
    STAMP, Gerd Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Verleihungsurkunde zum Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistungen / Document for the Honor Goblet, Soldbuch
    SPAETHER, Helmuth Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Soldbuch
    STÜDEMANN, Gerhard Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis zum Ritterkreuz / Preliminary document for the Knights Cross, Verleihungsurkunde zum Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistungen / Document for the Honor Goblet
    TOPP, Erich Große Verleihungsurkunde zum Ritterkreuz (Rote Urkunde) / Formal Award Certificate for the Knights Cross, Ehrendolch (Eickhorn-Fertigung) mit Brillanten im Etui - mit Raeder-Widmung (nur 2 Verleihungen mit Raeder-Widmung sind vorgenommen worden) / Navy-Honor-Dagger with diamonds and dedication from Raeder (only 2 were issued) in the original presentation case (Eichhorn manufacture).
    ULMS, Ulrich Soldbuch
    WILCKE, Wolf-Dietrich Verleihungsurkunde zum Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistungen / Document for the Honor Goblet

Babelfish translation, makes it sound even more sinister:

On 12 January two gangsters penetrated, abused 1996 in the house of the collecting tank P. in funds at the Niederrhein it and its wife. Shots fell. The authors robbed the unique collection of the victim in million-value. Among them also medals and documents of the Nazi size were general field marshal Walter Model (1891-1945). Only trace after the act: The criminals spoke broad Hamburgisch.

any more info surface anyone?
    regards
    jon

Comment

Very interesting! I bet these items are hard to sell right now.
      Last edited by 10.Frundsberg; 11-20-2005, 07:08 AM.

Comment

SS collection

I believe something like that happened in Holland a few years ago also with a SS collector.

Comment

That is why all the good stuff must be kept in the vaults at banks.

Bob Hritz
          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Armed robbery to obtain items crosses the line from collector madness to just plain scumbag criminal behavior. Didn't the widow of an SS officer get robbed and physically assaulted several months ago for her husband's awards?
            "Activity! Activity! Speed! I greet you."
            -Napoleon to Massena, advancing on Landshut, April 18, 1809

Comment

Well Said Bob, it is a pain not to have the nice items at home,but you cannot afford to leave them at home these days.Worth the money to rent vault space

Comment

Spend a couple of thousand and get a really good fire resistant gunsafe. It isn't perfect but it's better than storing your collection in Riker mounts in the top of the closet.

Comment

who DO you think he is?
                  regards
                  jon

Comment

Comment

This reaks of **** to me. Didn't he try to pull the same thing a while back and his thugs got busted?

Same MO

Comment

A terrible tragedy!

A safe helps, but a canine (preferable one that bites) also helps! I think the bank vault is still the best as they're less likely to go up in a fire, flood, or tornado.

Comment

Canines?! Hmmmmmm. Got a few of those, too.

Comment

stolen docs

Gentlemen the internet is a wonderful place to distribute information....it also seems to be a wonderful place to blacken peoples reputation with little thought to the consequences.Am I correct in reading the first post that this robbery took place nearly 10 years ago?I cannot imagine a dealer of ******reputation buying a large collection of the type listed from two hoods who wandered in off the street to his shop to sell them.Indeed it may be through this dealers information that the criminals were arrested.I note the "Doctor" did not have his name mentioned which seems odd to me especially if he was the alleged mastermind behind the robbery.One day an internet forum like this one,and I presume those who run it ,are going to get hit with a massive libel suit that will be very expensive.By all means publish this information but let the courts determine those who are guilty and until this is done do not blacken peoples names and reputations on heresay or half baked details as per this first post.
                            Mike

Comment

Just as I said, state the facts as reported. Let people make their own conclusions.
                              Where you get into trouble is when you make a leap and state as fact that a particular individual did this or that, when the underlying facts do not support such a conclusion.
                              Lack of information makes for bad, and potentially liabilous conclusions.
                              And that includes assertions that this or that person could or might have done it because they may or may not or have or have not done something similar in the past.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X