No announcement yet.

How does this 1st Class KVK look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike - No, I only meant that no explanation was needed for why we were talking about it! I think what Dez was getting at is "why buy this piece when there are plenty of unquestionable good ones", not "why talk about this piece". A little misunderstanding, I think, but all is well.

So in the end I agree with Dez, everyone has to be happy with they have in their own collection, but I still hold by my original stance that there are plenty of unquestionable good ones to choose from, so why bother with a questionable one?
    Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Thank you Seba.
      Yes that is exactly what I was trying to convey.

My personal favoriate pieces are the 65 marked Klein & Quenzer KVK's, very common and easy to identify as being original.

Regards
      Dez

Comment

Howdy! I agree, everything is fine! I had already returned the badge to my friend in Germany. Just thought it was interesting that Detlev posted one almost like the one I had. I totally argree--why have a L15 when there are so many other nice ones out there. More than anything, was just pointing out that not all L15 marked KVK1's were bad. I will say this--I think this forum is a blessing to all of us crazy collectors! Be it Zinc (WWII) or enamel (WWI) Mike

Comment

hi all

is it the round base on this L15 marked piece that makes it OK? mine does not have the round base but is marked L15 incused in a box on the pin the same way. would this be OK too? thanks rodney

Comment

Hi Rodney,
            Is this the one you bought at the Houston show, ot am I thinking of something else? Can you post a picture?
            Gary

Comment

hi all

no gary this is one i bought awhile back fron anthony jessen and i want to be sure of its originality before i send it back, no no pics it has the samr pin as the KVK posted but w/o the round base on the pin and catch samr L15 in a box thanks rodney

Comment

yup

Hello,

I like it and I would love to learn why exactly it is bad when put next to a known original. I do understand that there is a fake going around with this same mark but I still would like to see.

William Kramer
                Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X