No announcement yet.

The Spanish Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good place to avoid unless you can go inspect in hand and really know what you’re looking at. They do have some original items, but almost all of the rest is junk, especially the higher end and rarer awards. Buyer beware is an understatement for this place. I don’t even bother to look at their auction site anymore.
    Dale

Comment

Hi Dale, Thanks for the warning. After reading your post, I found Affiliated Auction's website and checked-out the material being auctioned in August. Holy crap! I felt like taking a shower afterwards. Most of their lots don't even rise to the level of being fakes, because "Fakes" are made to at least ATTEMPT to look like the real thing. I wonder why Brian recommended this site for archived examples of genuine Spain-Crosses. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardereiter View Post
        I wonder why Brian recommended this site for archived examples of genuine Spain-Crosses.
        I'm quite sure that was meant sarcastic

Comment

Indeed. If you follow Brian, you know "Spanish Cross" is synonymous with fake/repro, while "Spain Cross" is the genuine article.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X