Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!
    Thankyou Gents!,so nice to get these lovely comments

Sadly a couple of the frames got damaged in transit and couple of expensive anti uv panes of glass will have to be replaced

I will post some more Frames tomorrow.

The GAB is the 4 rivit type,a good one not the "A" for Assmann fake and the IAB looks to be a very heavy tombac construction but i'll post these in the correct forum.

All the very best to you all

Bob

Comment

WOW! Great haul Bob!

Comment

Great collection

Mike

Comment

Cheers Jeff & Mike

Bob

Comment

That's a beautiful presentation!

Comment

That display was awesome! Great collection

Comment

Fantastic presentation, thanks very much.

Comment

Now that’s a haul and a half

Comment

More great comments,thanks Fellas

Do you want to see more?,....yes!,then i shall bring pleasure to your eyes

These are the rest of the frames.

I will post the court mounted groups and EK singles later today all being well.

Thank you again for all the lovely comments,

Best

Bob
                    Attached Files

Comment

Lovely stuff Rob !

Comment

Incredible. Congratulations, I wish you well and thank you for preserving this unforgettable period in our history.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
                          Lovely stuff Rob !
                          Cheers Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Gdynia1991 View Post
                            Incredible. Congratulations, I wish you well and thank you for preserving this unforgettable period in our history.
                            You must thank the original collector for this,it is his work not mine The frames probably cost more than the contents we are looking at,that's dedication for you. I know when i had all my Grandfathers Military effects put behind glass i nearly had heart failure when i got the bill.....

Cheers
                            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by ENGLISH BOB View Post
                              You must thank the original collector for this,it is his work not mine The frames probably cost more than the contents we are looking at,that's dedication for you. I know when i had all my Grandfathers Military effects put behind glass i nearly had heart failure when i got the bill.....

Cheers
                              Bob
                              Richie was a great collector, sad he isn't "in" anymore. Some of those bars and crosses were once mine, it brings a bit of joy to see some of your "old things" in daylight.

His Schinkel framing is spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Dansson View Post
                                Richie was a great collector, sad he isn't "in" anymore. Some of those bars and crosses were once mine, it brings a bit of joy to see some of your "old things" in daylight.

His Schinkel framing is spectacular.
                                Hi Dansson,
                                yes Rich was very dedicated to the cause,he had a truly beautiful collection,this is just a small part of it.I remember him offering me the entire collection last year along with the price,the misses would have killed me on the spot had i said yes but i should have took it all,oh well......

He has not stopped collecting just moved to another subject,The Napoleonic period,he's already shown me a few of his pieces that he has acquired,mind blowing is an understatment,especially the French musket taken at Waterloo. He's also building a rather nice collection (models) figures and busts of that time period.Beautiful work he's done on them.
                                Cheers
                                Bob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X