EK II Spange (Deschler) for opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK II Spange (Deschler) for opinion?

I gladly would like to hear your opinion on this EK II Spange? As far I could see it is not marked. I know they are very controversial!

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

spange

Sorry it took so long to answer. I believe the one you have is a fake based on the color (seen a few fakes and no originals with this color) and the pins on the back. I am attaching two sets of pictures (set with string around neck is fake).
    Attached Files

Comment

Based on the color....wich one is fake according you?

IMG_9754.jpg

Comment

spange

The first one with the string around its neck. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
          The first one with the string around its neck. Jim
          There are also two L/11 marked Spanges among the four I showed, so I now assume they are all fake

Thank you for your opinion I will sell them at the Bazaartable as fakes!

Comment

spange

Post your L/11 spanges first before you list them. Jim

Comment

There is no point of showing them.. I have studied and followed these type of Spanges for years. IMO opinion there is no real proof whoose are fake or not. It is the interpretation of the person with the most influence at the moment of any discussion about them. It is what it is

I have made some contributions at this point, without responses!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=540401

* CMSgt You're the only one who responds....thank you for that, much appriciate it. I know you are a passionate and respected Spange collector and always willing to help a fellow collector. But these Spangen remain questionable in my opinion. Before I put them up for sale I just wanted to know what people thought about them now. Now I can safely sell them through the Bazaar table....of course not to cheap, because................?
              Last edited by Green; 04-30-2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

They are controversial indeed.
                But I saw them being sold on MFF as original.

The lack of response doesn't mean no one is interested, it means no one knows enough about it to say fake oor good.

You know I don't like them, that is mainly caused by the fact that years ago there was one shown here, mint, but marked L/11...

Comment

Originally posted by ben bijker View Post
                  They are controversial indeed.
                  But I saw them being sold on MFF as original.

The lack of response doesn't mean no one is interested, it means no one knows enough about it to say fake oor good.

You know I don't like them, that is mainly caused by the fact that years ago there was one shown here, mint, but marked L/11...
                  Thank you for your opinion, much appriciated

You hit the nail on his head...because of that fact you mensioned.......controversial and not enough knowledge........it´s for me difficult to sell them as a genuine wartime Spange

Comment

It was not discussed on MFF when it was put up for sale.
                    It was sold as original.

You believe it’s authentic, it is in Mario Alts book as authentic, so I don’t see any problem to out it up for sale as an authentic Deschler clasp.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X