Luftwaffe Nahkampfspange in Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Nahkampfspange in Gold

Sometime back while doing research I came across this first picture (the only one posted of the piece) and knew immediately what it was, a Luft CCC in Gold with a "coke bottle" pin. I contacted the individual who posted the pic and he told me he had sold the piece. I asked him who he had sold it to and provided a few names as he "couldn't exactly remember." I began contacting possible new owners and found the person who agreed to sell the piece to me.

Long story made even looonger...
    This addition is possbily the most rare piece in my collection now. It certainly rivals my Deumer Heer Para badge and I believe surpasses my Gold Heer CCC.

I'm gonna post a BUNCH of pics so please enjoy this beauty and let me hear your thoughts.

Again, the first pic is the one that I found in an old thread that gave me a shiver when I saw it and a glimmer of hope in obtaining such a rare and beautiful piece.
    Attached Files

And now onto the main course...
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Ooh! How about that hardware???
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A couple of family shots...
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The whole happy family...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Mike

Persistence really pays!! Very nice addition to your collection.
                        Interesting to see. Thank you for showing.

Best regards

stijn

Comment

Hi Mike..........WOW!!!!!!!! it was certainly worth all the hard work and effort to get this beauty!!!
                          I think thats the nicest example i've ever seen, and as you say, must now be one of the highlights of your collection!!
                          So glad you managed to pull this one off Mike, it looks great alongside its brothers!! You must be one happy man!!!!! Congrats!!!! -Nigel
                          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Wow, you just gotta love all that bling-bling . Nice to see them side by side .

Comment

An absolutely great, early and rare piece Forget what time you spend for getting it - it was worth it

Strange that the silver LW CCC has very early hardware, but no rivited eagle. Maybe a "later early" one.

Have all of your Heer CCC´s the coke bottle pin? I know the gold one has, but what about the bronce and silver one...?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X