EspenlaubMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese Landing Forces Helmet from the Woodwork!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J7W22007 View Post
    Hi,

Looks like 吉原 一水 (Yoshihara Issui) - Seaman First Class Yoshihara

Can't see the last character, the is just my guess.

Regards,
    Taka
    Good job! I agree the last kanji could be sui/mizu -- it certainly looks like if the bottom half were covered.

--Guy

Comment

Wow that helmet is a stunner , congratulations . Rob
      God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Can't upgrade that helmet ! Very nice addition.
        -Michael

Comment

Absolutely Beautiful! What a nice score, congrats

David.

Comment

great helmet

thanks for chearing

greetings bruno

Comment

Thanks guys! You can always judge the quality of an item by how many private messages you receive wanting to buy it

I'm excited to go back and talk more with him about exactly where he got these.

Comment

Matt, so true...im in line LOL. BTW did you feel the front to see if there is a badge as Scott mentioned?

Comment

I do not feel a badge underneath. The cover is on there pretty tight and it's hard to feel if there is one there or not. I am pretty sure it is a no though.

Comment

Originally posted by muddinman04 View Post
                    ...You can always judge the quality of an item by how many private messages you receive wanting to buy it
                    Hahahahahaha .... that made me laugh out loud!! You must be inundated!

--Guy

Comment

fantastic helmet.

Comment

It's a stencil. You would feel a badge under there if it were there. The type liner and chinstraps is a dead give away. I have seen stencils with key rings but not many at all. This is an early one imo. Net material not the norm either but perfectly ok in my eyes. Simply put it's a stunner....as nice a helmet/cover as anyone could hope to have. It would be a top shelf candidate in any collection against any other covered helmet. You hit a grand slam with this one. That cover is on there as tight as a rubber band. Even so there is absolutely no edge wear. This unit was not handled much if at all.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X