Another M18 Underprice Blow Out on eBay Buy-it-Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another M18 Underprice Blow Out on eBay Buy-it-Now

Another grossly underpriced M18 on fleabay that some lucky buyer snagged this morning. A Bell L 64, complete with chinstrap and super nice markings on underside of pads. Wow, a $1,100.00 "buy-it-now" bargain of the month out of Duluth, MN.

Did Rob snag it on his forklift today? Hopefully he has his seatbelt fastened when grabbing all those eBay bargains, or he might have fallen off if he found this one. (Just teasing Rob, hopefully you bought it!)

Hopefully someone here snagged it.

Here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Incredible-...p2047675.l2557

Best Regards,

Alan
    Last edited by ww1czechlegion; 12-03-2019, 08:20 PM.

Lol no I was going to snag it but I thought I would leave it for someone else. It was the same one I mentioned recently in that other thread that had a bin of $685 or something like that that sold. So perhaps the first buyer never paid up! . Rob
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

It was the same one I mentioned recently in that other thread that had a bin of $685 or something like that that sold. So perhaps the first buyer never paid up!
      Hi Rob,

That's funny, thanks for your reply!

I wonder who scored it?

Best Regards,

Alan

Comment

Some lucky guy . I can’t buy every BIN on the bay I would be broke and my fork lift truck would run out of diesel. Rob

Comment

I did not expect to see a M18 helmet this nice pop up on ebay earlier today. When I saw it, I did not hesitate but for few seconds to click on the BIN button. I'll let you know if it turns out to be as good as it looks when I get it in hand.

Chuck

Comment

Nicely done Chuck.

Comment

Great Job Chuck, Glad to Hear You Scored It!

Best Regards,

Alan

Comment

Not so fast gents, this douchebag just refunded my money. Hey Rob, I shared a little Holiday spirit by leaving him a little negative feedback. Let's see if it pops up again at double the price, maybe there's a little hanky panky going on behind closed doors.

Chuck

Comment

Probably show up with that camo I didn’t get that I got refunded on. Something fishy is going on with completed sales looks like his head has been turned by someone. Rob

Comment

His current listings are for Saab auto parts. He will be happier if he remains neutral and sticks with Swedish automotive products.

Comment

Originally posted by C. Roelens View Post
                      Not so fast gents, this douchebag just refunded my money. Hey Rob, I shared a little Holiday spirit by leaving him a little negative feedback. Let's see if it pops up again at double the price, maybe there's a little hanky panky going on behind closed doors.

Chuck
                      Damn, Chuck. Did the flake offer you some reason for reneging on the deal? If not, or if it's spurious, then definitely contact Ebay.

Steve
                      ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chuck

This one is interesting and a tad different

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GREAT-WAR-G...torefresh=true

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Sherlock View Post
                          Damn, Chuck. Did the flake offer you some reason for reneging on the deal? If not, or if it's spurious, then definitely contact Ebay.

Steve
                          Not a word Steve. I'm not losing any sleep over it... some people tend to flake out this time of the year.

S/F,
                          Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by nzef1940 View Post
                            Sorry to hear that Chuck

This one is interesting and a tad different

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GREAT-WAR-G...torefresh=true
                            Saw that one Mike... G.B.N.64, oftentimes; referred to as the "duck bill" helmet. For me it's more like the "ugly duckling"... not one I would consider adding to the collection.

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by ww1czechlegion View Post
                              Another grossly underpriced M18 on fleabay that some lucky buyer snagged this morning. A Bell L 64, complete with chinstrap and super nice markings on underside of pads. Wow, a $1,100.00 "buy-it-now" bargain of the month out of Duluth, MN.

Did Rob snag it on his forklift today? Hopefully he has his seatbelt fastened when grabbing all those eBay bargains, or he might have fallen off if he found this one. (Just teasing Rob, hopefully you bought it!)

Hopefully someone here snagged it.

Here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Incredible-...p2047675.l2557

Best Regards,

Alan
                              Good evening

I am new to this forum so hope it is Ok if I ask this here. Is the eBay helmet desirable just based on the Model M-18 (with the chin strap attached to the liner) or is it desirable because of the makers mark and date on the pad?
                              I do not know the going rate for a M18 verses a M16 or M17 helmet so not sure if the sellers listed price is the current price for one.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X