No announcement yet.

1813 ek2 opininon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The earliest and most desirable 1813 ek2's in fact have practically no outer flange on the frame.

Comment

I think there are more desired 1813 EKs than wideframes. For example multiframes. Core crack (or fracture) on 1813 EKs is normal thing, and it is viewed more like sign of originality than flaw which lowers price.
      Miro

Comment

Originally posted by hades2004 View Post
        I just want to ask the 1813 EK2 of KAI , and I see it have been discussed here . Could I think -- the best aim of 1813 EK2 is a wideframe early EK2 ? I see most 1813 EK2's core have been fractured . How much will be rational about early 1813 EK2 with a fractured core ? Thank you experts very much .
        Kind Regards
        Xiwan
        Iron crosses are not only an investment,

real imperial collectors aim fore the one that is original and they like the most . ( first )

they are exclusively coming from a historic based interest never from a financially based interest .

Last edited by Montgomery Burns; 10-31-2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Thank you experts , you are very nice . It is a new area to me about 1813 EK2 . Your help are very precious .
          I invest in gold and silver , collect iron crosses by the income . Since iron cross collection is my hobby ( forgive my poor English ) , I am seriously to 1813 EK2 . But the price range still is a topic I can't bypassing . That is a Joke in my friends , I cost about EUR 800 for my first 1939 EK1 ( an ordinary EK1 ) , hahaha . Now I know I should be calm , I should learn first and hear more , bad things usually come with my impulse . Best wihes from ShangHai .
          Kind Regards
          Xiwan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X