Bavarian Ribbon Bar- unusual ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonPeter View Post
    Ding ding ding, i think we have a winner!
    But seriously, that must be it.

I know how much it sucks to have something that you cant identify. So Congrats! You can sleep well tonight.
    Thanks VonPeter!

Strange as it sounds I actually like to buy ribbon bars with strange ribbons and then searching for the "mystery" ribbon...then I get a nice surprise!

Kind regards
    Pierce

Comment

I now have the good fortune of owning another ribbon bar with the Sicherheitsdienstausz ribbon on it. Very faded but it is it!

Kind regards
      Pierce
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by luftkreig View Post
        Ah it took something!

Does anyone have a photo of this Sicherheitsdienstausz decoration?

Kind regards
        Pierce
        I’m sorry, this thread got away from me. Shown below is the Bavarian Sicherheitsdienst-Auszeichnung 1. Klasse (obverse), which was awarded for thirty-five years of service. Shown in post #7 is the 2nd class version (reverse) which was awarded for twenty years of service. Thhese awards were founded on 10 February 1906.

I think that the ribbon in question could quite definitely be for one of these awards.

Regards,

Wild Card
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Card View Post
          I’m sorry, this thread got away from me. Shown below is the Bavarian Sicherheitsdienst-Auszeichnung 1. Klasse (obverse), which was awarded for thirty-five years of service. Shown in post #7 is the 2nd class version (reverse) which was awarded for twenty years of service. Thhese awards were founded on 10 February 1906.

I think that the ribbon in question could quite definitely be for one of these awards.

Regards,

Wild Card

Thank you for posting this Wild Card.

Kind regards
          Pierce

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X