• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregM View Post
    I REALLY want to find one of these--------
    You would have to fight me for it Greg

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
      Hi Carl, please do post photos of these variations. I'm especially inerested to see the one with the jumpring like an EK2, and the Chinese Bead one
      'Chinese Bead' pics coming up Trev. Have another F&J coming in soon, hope it's a new version (fingers crossed).

Sadly do not have pics of the 'EKII Jumpring' but know for sure it exists.

Comment

9th version, Tapered

Seems to be another version. Unmarked as most of them. Cross is thicker in the middle and tapers out towards the edges. Inner frame edges are leaning inwards, seems like they filed the edges at an angle. Ribbon is 40mm, a bit wider than the usual ones. It was extremly dirty and enamel looked matte but with a good clean it turned out fine.
        Attached Files

Comment

Leaning inner edges, filemarks can clearly be seen. Tapered arms. Mirror enamel.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Roglebk; 07-04-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Here my cross, maybe the only known cross with a Z marked suspension loop for ZEHN or not...

The rest of this cross:

and

Case and documents at my webside http://www.ordensmuseum.de/script/ekjungfr/ekjungfr.htm

Link to my online Schneider book http://www.ordensmuseum.de/Ordensjou...rp07Jungfr.pdf

Link to my online recipient list http://www.ordensmuseum.de/Ordensjou...rlLiJungfr.pdf

Regards

Uwe

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
              Here my cross, maybe the only known cross with a Z marked suspension loop for ZEHN or not...

Case and documents at my webside http://www.ordensmuseum.de/script/ekjungfr/ekjungfr.htm

Link to my online Schneider book http://www.ordensmuseum.de/Ordensjou...rp07Jungfr.pdf

Link to my online recipient list http://www.ordensmuseum.de/Ordensjou...rlLiJungfr.pdf

Regards

Uwe
              Nice piece, pics and homepage Uwe! What can you tell us about the maker Zehn?

Comment

We found in Berlin the maker H. Zehn for prussian awards. His mark was "H. ZEHN", "ZEHN", and maybe "Z".

But its only a "Z" and we have also the maker "Ziech" in Berlin. So I am not really sure if this "Z" is from Zehn, Ziech or an other maker.

Zehn produce some of prussian awards. More than other makers with a Z at the beginning of the name. I believe its Zehn, but I am not really sure.

Comment

Can't help much but I know that on the RAO 4th I own, the maker 'Zehn' is written in full.

Which wont fit on a ribbon ring I know...

Marshall
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have an RAO3 in gold which is also marked ZEHN between the arms, and appears to be engraved rather than stamped. And I finally acquired a Virgin's Cross of the second type shown

Comment

Originally posted by VtwinVince View Post
                      I finally acquired a Virgin's Cross of the second type shown
                      Let's see it please
                      Best regards,
                      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Here you go, Trevor. The recipient was Frau Ober-Staatsanwalt Betty Rueder geb. Voegelius zu Oldenburg
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here's my example. It's the same one that's in The Iron Time.
                          Attached Files
                          George

Comment

A closer look, front and back.
                            Attached Files
                            George

Comment

Originally posted by VtwinVince View Post
                              Here you go, Trevor. The recipient was Frau Ober-Staatsanwalt Betty Rueder geb. Voegelius zu Oldenburg
                              Thanks Vince.

A name, too. Now that's better than a variant.

Very, very nice.

George,

Yours is the one shown in The Iron Time? Or the same type?

This is one award I have yet to add... but I am working on it.
                              Best regards,
                              Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Trevor

It's the exact same cross.
                                George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X