Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Comment

Originally posted by münster View Post
      I never noticed you were in the "Cruz" Land...Beware of the flats lol

Good morning and here is the reverse.
      I'm not seeing any red flags raised by the back side, but on the other hand, not much in the way of clues either. (Admittedly, I'm on more of a ribbon bar budget than a medal bar budget.)

The flats are still loads of fun, but they've changed a bit. Less open prostitution and drug dealing, and more gang warfare. Kinda low on my list of places to hang out nonetheless.

Comment

I think the bar has been assembled with an incorrect ribbon. Perhaps the tailor/vet thought the General Honor Decoration had to go on a "war ribbon."
        pseudo-expert

Comment

The other option would be that the General Honor Decoration was mounted on the wrong ribbon (LS ribbon) and at some point in time someone noted the LS ribbon and switched out the award.
          pseudo-expert

Comment

from experience with bars don, this is in its original state due to the mounting material.
            Attached Files
            Iam Uncle Sam
            That’s who Iam
            Been hiding out
            In a rock and roll band

Comment

Ok had a friend over, he said this is a Saxon Bar and somettimes the wrong order was made in medals.
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

The precedences for Bavarians and Saxons didn't change until 1936, so we see many bars that have the 1934 Ehrenkreuz but still with Bavarian MVK or Saxon FAM in front of the EK II. Nothing here looks like a frack bar.

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
                The other option would be that the General Honor Decoration was mounted on the wrong ribbon (LS ribbon) and at some point in time someone noted the LS ribbon and switched out the award.
                That's the very only theory here that I believe to be true. Mounting wrong ribbons was almost common.
                Hang the Saxon Honour cross with swords (by the way, not to common!) on the first place, replace the long service medal with an Silver Friedrich August medal and leave the EK where it is - and you have a very nice Saxon NCO bar, presumaby war time.

sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X