$36K PLM on E-BAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$36K PLM on E-BAY

Just for conversation, here's a jem on E-Bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNIQUE-or-order-...2em118Q2el1247

Riiiight!

I'd rather buy the 1813 Grand Cross in Thies's auction if I had that kind of foolish money to spare.

Tony
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

Not again!

They just don't give up.

Comment

Hummmmm.......S & L

Comment

That's nothing
          I just saw a 1914 EK2 on ebay for the buy it now price of $150
          This is getting ridiculous

Comment

Its strange- the seller lives in my city, but I've no idea who it is. Anybody know the vendor?

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
              Its strange- the seller lives in my city, but I've no idea who it is. Anybody know the vendor?
              Yeah, its the same goof that owns this site http://authentications.info/price.php
              cheers
              Matt

Comment

Does anyone know the actual names of those involved in the site? Now my curiosity is really piqued...

Comment

Previously discussed here.. PLM - What can we say about it? ... including a link to the site.

Comment

There is the "Best Offer" button... what about $ 36,-?

Besides that, putting Thies' 1813 GK on the same level of this PLM is unfair!...

Ebay can be a gold mine to build up a horror museum.

E.L.

Comment

For every person who gets a nice medal or good deal on Ebay (usually only those with the top levels of knowledge, and a bionic eye to see the crap pictures) there are hundreds of fakes and overpriced, common items, often described incorrectly. I pity the fool who falls for this crap and actually buys this stuff.

Comment

I agree! At any rate, at prices of 36k, it warrants holding the dang thing and seeing it in person-even with a guarantee!

Comment

Arran, if you find out who this shyster is, we should go visit and open a can of whoop-ass on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmar Lang View Post
                            There is the "Best Offer" button... what about $ 36,-?

Besides that, putting Thies' 1813 GK on the same level of this PLM is unfair!...

Ebay can be a gold mine to build up a horror museum.

E.L.
                            I agree with the 1813 compison not being fair. That piece may just be a very rare gem.

Comment

I wonder why Grand Duke Hikolay Nikolaevichy didn't get the right ribbon with his PlM. That's just wrong

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X