Militärpass to Musketier Heinrich Vollmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Militärpass to Musketier Heinrich Vollmer

I have recently acquired 5 Militärpasse, 2 Soldbucher and 1 Uberweisungsnationale. I'm not into WW1 militaria and these were found in a collection of mainly WW2 photo albums and documents. I did a quick search on ebay and the forums and found out it seems they aren't very popuplar. As I have no knowledge of this stuff I decided to post them anyway for your viewing pleasure and I am hoping some of you could give me some advice is there is anything rare, curious or just interesting to be found within them. I could use some help on some entries as well. I'll post these seperately as I thought that would be easier to handle. I could be missing some important pages, so if you need any more scans, please let me know.

This is the Militärpass of Musketier Heinrich Vollmer. He served in Infanterieregiment "Prinz Friedrich der Niederlande" 15. From 1916 to 1918 he served as well (Ldw IR 55), but nothing spectacular I think. I am wondering though what is the award "A.M." (I think) entered on page 3?

Attached Files

Comment

2 (award)
      Attached Files

Comment

And last, his Entlassung
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Tim,

For the inscriptrion EM on page 3, it seems to be the Erinerungsmedaille. It's a commemorative medail.

Cheers,
          Stephan

Comment

Stephan, thanks very much for your help!

Comment

He entered service in 1896, so it is likely the 1897 Centenary Medal.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X