GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who other than the NSDAP used Swastikas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the armband might be the Reichskriegsflagge or a variation of it. Are these men the Bund Reichskriegsflagge?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWatch1 View Post
      Looks like the armband might be the Reichskriegsflagge or a variation of it. Are these men the Bund Reichskriegsflagge?
      maybe. But, normally the Reichskriegsflagge wore an armband of national colors.

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
        maybe. But, normally the Reichskriegsflagge wore an armband of national colors.
        Your knowledge on the Weimar Period is much greater than mine I'm sure. I did an internet search of a Reichskriegsflagge Armband and came up with nothing. Another mystery my friends

P.S: Soon the internet will be flooded with newly discovered Reichskriegsflagge Armbands found in 'Attics' and 'Barns' all across Germany

Comment

Your knowledge on the Weimar Period is much greater than mine I'm sure. I did an internet search of a Reichskriegsflagge Armband and came up with nothing. Another mystery my friends

P.S: Soon the internet will be flooded with newly discovered Reichskriegsflagge Armbands found in 'Attics' and 'Barns' all across Germany
          I doubt it. There isn't enough interest in this paramilitary stuff yet (except for Wehrwolf) to warrant copies. Now if it was Freikorps, then I'd say absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
            There isn't enough interest in this paramilitary stuff yet (except for Wehrwolf) to warrant copies. Now if it was Freikorps, then I'd say absolutely.
            I think Der Stahlhelm is a subject which is collected by a bigger group of collectors.
            Anyway I know quite some collectors, but that group is too small to even make a reference. I proposed this subject to some publishers and they all said the same: the numbers for an edition are too small. I tried it in the eighties and also last year. Their opinion had not changed. So, for me the subject rests "in piece".
            The best and most interesting years for the Stahlhelm-organization are 1932 through 1935, but some subjects were used throughout the years (arm shields, cuffbands, buckles etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
              I think Der Stahlhelm is a subject which is collected by a bigger group of collectors.
              Anyway I know quite some collectors, but that group is too small to even make a reference. I proposed this subject to some publishers and they all said the same: the numbers for an edition are too small. I tried it in the eighties and also last year. Their opinion had not changed. So, for me the subject rests "in piece".
              The best and most interesting years for the Stahlhelm-organization are 1932 through 1935, but some subjects were used throughout the years (arm shields, cuffbands, buckles etc.)
              Perhaps if you sold the idea of 'Nazis' and 'Swastikas' and the Stahlhelm(later years) publishers would be interested in a greater volume covering the entire life of this org. 'Nazis', like supernatural Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, sell big time.

Comment

Perhaps if you sold the idea of 'Nazis' and 'Swastikas' and the Stahlhelm(later years) publishers would be interested in a greater volume covering the entire life of this org. 'Nazis', like supernatural Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, sell big time.

I do not write about such nonsense as vampires and such!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X