No announcement yet.

Sturmtrupp badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Gregg and Dear Schonebeck, I dont really like the way you ask the thing, seems like you are "not happy" about the comments...
    I dont like the way you try to put the discussion.
    If you are able to read please read again all my past posts and you will find out that:
    1)I've never said they are fakes: I've just said I dont like them personally, but since you cant NEVER be sure only from the pictures I dont want to say that. I already told you: if you are happy with those badges THAT'S IT. But you can not force me to like them just because Mr.Koepp says they are 100% ok...My opinion is: I wouldn't bought them.
    2)I've always said I dont like 13's and Roham, but I've said FROM THE FIRST POST that I would like to see the backs of 24 and 31 because maybe they are good. If you have any kind of knowledge about sturmabzeichen Mr. Goepp you should know, no, sorry, you must know that to determine the originality of any kappenabzeichen you must check the badge back first.

This is a forum, you put the photos and the people answer following their feelings.
    I didnt tell they are fakes, I just said that following my feeling (I collect Sturmabz. since 10 years) I dont like the 13's and the Roham.Period.

But I have to tell one think, and you must accept it and shut up: it's senseless and totaly mad to sell and to buy badges for an amount of $4000 without any knowledge about that materia and start to cry if someone tell you that he does not like them. Do, sell and buy whatever you want: if you are sure of what you have sold and what you have bought there is no need of any battlecrying.

That's it.

PS-Mr. Koepp, didn't you tried to sell the same badges last years togheter with a reddish Sturmbaon 24 (fake)?
    Last edited by Drapeau Noir; 09-26-2006, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Mr Koepp,

In the following thread you say:
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=stormtrooper

1)You have found TWO and I tell you again TWO Roham(siegheiling Death) that is one of the rarest sturmabz on the world...really really lucky!
      2)You show a red-orange shadow Sturmbaon 24, typical colour of fakes 24.
      3)You show us another ultra rare badge, the 20 Roham, and also in that case, TO ME, I think the pin attachment is absolutely wrong.

Cheers
      T

Comment

look you can say re-read what you said and i have, and you say some are fake (or don't like the ?) and then change your mind again? so i am not going to go on with you because anyone can say what you are saying and they due all the time on other items thats part of this collecting thing! BUT if YOU are going to say what your trying to say and then trun around and back door your anwsers, all i ask is SHOW ME THE PROOF! if you can't show anything then shut up, i don't like some of your badges and would not own a few of them but am not trying to shoot you in the foot, because really i don't have the time to go back and re-hash the photos and showing you why what is good and what is bad.

also NO i never tryed to sell my stormtrooper collection a year ago because it was sold well before that to said memeber above, and what i came across with the dark colored Rohn turned out after i cleaned it to be silver, it was just tarnished, and the big one with the skull with the wreath going up around the top of it was sold to another collector and again is 100% real. (i don't have the photos in my file to repost again, so i am just discribing) also on your questions on why am i finding such rare badges? well it's called contacts all over the world who buy up old collections and know what i am looking for at that time of my collecting hobbie. some of those sites that have articles on stormtroopers badges and show badges below have offered me thier complete collection, and at that time i didn't need anymore because i was staying with the rarer badges. so if you have been looking and studying stormtrooper badges for 10 years all i can say is you need to extend you collecting friends and ask/ask/ask/ i have e-mailed well over 300 people on e-bay who sells/sold rare badges and have them e-mail me when they run across what i am looking for, and i have no idea who they are and don't care as long as they remember me when they buy a collection and run across what i might like and e-mail me photos, some i'd buy some i didn't.

on and on and on......

look I'll i am saying is if you don't like a pin in the back or the color of a badges some times you have to buy one to find out why it's like that or is that just another fake coming out on the market and are there anymore to be found? take the (3) #13 badges you say you don't like the pins on the back, first off please show me fakes with the backs like them and the detail they have? none to be found (fakes) thats why i ask you to show me why these are in question, if you'v e been collecting these even for a few months you already know there are allot of badges out these and they are $$$$$$$$ plus hard to get. i am glad you collect these type of badges and wish you luck and wish you would due one (1) thing for now on, and thats back up what you say. thats why allot of people are scared to dabble in older and rarer badges.

good luck researching and collecting, I am not mad nor pissed,,, just a collector like you...

thanks greg

Comment

Too much has been said.
          I won't change my mind.
          I dont belive your 13's and your Roham (siegheiling death and 20 roham) are originals but this is just my opinion, If you like them then keep them.

Period.

Cheers
          T

Comment

hey thats cool, but remember that if your going to say you don't like something on an item, you really have to give something to back up what your saying because what your really saying is it is a fake or could be??..... and that opens a whole new door...

oh, where are there photos of other Rohm's? so i can see the backs? I know where another one is in a collection and is the exact same as Daniel's and he would (the other owner) would like to be schooled he is holding a fake badge too. I'll tell you what i think; and thats you have never seen these badges before first hand and if anything only in photos?? because if you have been collecting these stormtrooper badges and have found or seen these you would have the photos in your archive, and can produce other photos as reference????

but as you said, enough has been said, but when you due find something that can show ME what your talking about please post...

thanks and if your looking for more stormtrooper badges for your collect let me know, because i still get e-mails from allot of guys offering me items you might like? also other WW1 tanker items too, that would fit in the same group.

hey good luck, your collecting friend,, Greg

Comment

here is the only fake on the market that is close to Daniels Badges, and anyone can see that it is not close.

greg
              Attached Files

Comment

Dear Sir,

you have the power to force me to talk about things that you know better then me that in this "materia" we shouldn't say since the fakers are always listen to you...
                Then ok if you want the truth know you will have the truth.

I think the 51(Roham Sieg heiling death) is not good : why? originals must have on the back the producer mark "Morzsanii Budapest". I have also to say that the details are very good and close to originals but wrong. You can find plenty of fakes, not on ebay of course. Maybe you dont see them couse you think they are all originals?

I think the reddish 24 is false (we still need to see the white 24 back..): the color, the pin is wrong and the originals are marked Pramer Wien. Good details but wrong anyway. Plenty of fakes around as well.

I think the 13's are not good becauseas said several times the pin attachment is TOTALLY wrong.

I have pictures of originals of those items, but of course I wont post them and I wont show them around, and you know why.
                I've seen several and several badges and I have to inform you that I know what Im talking about.

This will be my last reply.
                Good night.

Respectfully
                T
                Last edited by Drapeau Noir; 09-28-2006, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Ok, this will be my last post too if it's yours.

BUT!!!

here you go again, you QUOTE SAY "I think the" on the item's your talking about again?????? I am sick of that response!!

on the redish one is a ground dug one, the 51??? don't see what your talking about? and the 13's as stated 100% real......

so you don't want to post, cool. BUT e-mail to me the photos,(gkkoepp@cox.net) because I'm sure Daniel and other owners would sure like to see what REAL badges look like...

oh also, you posted on my badges on another posting over one (1) year ago:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1185946 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">12-07-2005, 07:07 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#19 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Drapeau Noir<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1185946", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1185946><!-- icon and title -->
                  <HR style="COLOR: #181b16" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Really nice collection!
                  here we go with my stuff!!
                  http://www.worldwar.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=435
                  Sorry for the link but I'm not a member, If anyone could post them for me it would be really nice.

Cheers
                  T
                  <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
                  Always looking for SS - Div. "Karstj******228;ger"(Soldbuchs, Pics...) and Bandenkampf in OZAK Items; also looking for Handschar/SS Gebirgsjager PK pictures and Bosgard-Schneider's book "Bandenkampf".

<!-- / sig -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>so for your 10 years of collecting these is B.S. or your expert eye's would have spotted those fakes then? OOP'S you forget to go back and re-read what you said, so i will do as you do and i will QUOTE you by saying "I think the" stuff your saying is just that "I think". Also my offer still stands, and thats if you want me to give you a heads up on stormtrooper badges I get offers on or? let me know.

your collecting friend.
                  greg
                  <!-- / post 1185946 popup menu --><!-- bottom table setup -->
                  Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 09-28-2006, 06:46 PM.

Comment

well i just wanted to show some other badges from friends collections and some i have owned too.

greg
                    Attached Files

Comment

more
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

super detail.
                            Attached Files

Comment

another collection i was offered.
                              Attached Files

Comment

another one.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X