West Berlin Polizei Y-strap Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nico,

Your friend must be almost as old as I am! I'd really like to see his collection.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Craig View Post
      Nico,

Your friend must be almost as old as I am! I'd really like to see his collection.

Regards,

Gordon
      He's a retired Cop since some Years. He has a complete Flat, only with his Collection, next to the one he's living in.
      I think, some 80 Manequins and loads of Boxes of Stuff. so maybe you'll bring some Canadian Police Stuff, to swap for German. I think he's still looking for some RCMP stuff to complete Uniforms.

Comment

Nico,

RCMP stuff is availabel but you have search for it. If I know what he needed I could start looking for those items. No sense in me buying RCMP things he doesn't need. The sooner I have the list of RCMP stuff he needs the better. There is a show in town this weekend and I'll have two tables at it. There are only two shows a year here but there are shows in other cities within four hours drive.

Regards,

Gordon

Originally posted by uscob View Post
        He's a retired Cop since some Years. He has a complete Flat, only with his Collection, next to the one he's living in.
        I think, some 80 Manequins and loads of Boxes of Stuff. so maybe you'll bring some Canadian Police Stuff, to swap for German. I think he's still looking for some RCMP stuff to complete Uniforms.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X