No announcement yet.

Airborne Supply Pannier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gary, glad to see you are set up with your new PC and broadband and have made it to the forum!

(Gary and I are good freinds and members of the same living history group. Gary was our best man at our UK wedding last Sept. So many of you will know him from pics I have posted on the forum.)

The members might recall I have posted a few of your recent bargains, cap badges, wings, etc, for their approval. All of which got a big

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hi Ade,Glad to be on board, just trying to get my head round all this info! HELP!

Comment

Gary, I didn't like any of your insignia at all! I'll need a closer examination of it all, so if you don't mind sending it to me that would be great!

Welcome!

Comment

Just noticed my subs have expired, I'm no longer an Association Member!

Comment

whats your address?? LOL

Comment

Tell Seba your cheque is in the post.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Gary, I'll PM it to you

Yeah Ade, I think I will, or I might just PayPal it That's if I still want to be an Ass Member

Comment

Hi Gary, Welcome to the forum

Thank you very much for the info, I had a feeling when I bought it that this was a "universal" item if you like which had been pressed into airborne use. I couldn't see anywhere for a harness to attatch and the loops only seemed suitable for tying it down. I am glad I can finally lay any suspicions about this piece to rest. I have lost it anyway as the wife has adopted it as a conservatory table

Thanks once again for your help and I look forward to reading your posts in future.

All The Very Best, Yours, Guy.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X