This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zipper View Post
    the words of the subject heading were ill chosen. my understanding of ' ripped off ' is to have been cheated, swindled, defrauded etc. I have known Mr. Britton for many years and have purchased items from him with ne'r a problem. if a purchaser receives goods not as described, a reproduction or is not reimbursed of monies then he can be deemed to have been ' ripped off '. I do not believe that realties of life or tardiness come under the said heading. the world is full of armchair collectors and critics.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

some other bloke other than Abraham Lincoln.
    That you had no problems is great, but i had/have not.
    I recieved most of the items, but not all. Why not, i dont know, i didn`t heared i word, a email, nothing. Oh, and by the way. I bought a GS cap what should be 44 dated, but guess.......no date. Stamp isn`t readable.
    So i can say, that i never, never, never order any goods anymore by Brittonatwar. The joke cost me 25 pound for a nice swagger stick and 75 pound for a GS cap what isn`t 1944 dated, what it should be.
    I must say the items i recieved, ammoboots, leather belt, officers haversack and the other GS cap i ordered are very good. THAT are the only credits.

And yes Zipper, this is being ripped off...........
    I will take my loss and he can put the swagger stick in a place where the sun never shines.

Jeroen

Comment

Originally posted by JEROEN1944 View Post
      .....I must say the items i recieved, ammoboots, leather belt, officers haversack and the other GS cap i ordered are very good.......

Jeroen
      Great news !

Comment

I was attempting to illustrate the fact that items have to be sourced. a lot harder than just clicking a mouse. feathers have been ruffled. oh, well.

Comment

Well, you dont have to defend him. Or are you share holder........
          Lets put it this way. It takes almost 6 weeks to get my items i ordered, where i payed for 6 weeks ago. Ok, problems, fine with me, but, let something know. Communicate. Is that SO hard?
          Then wen i got my items..........no swagger stick, no date on one piece off headgear. The add said, 1944 dated, on my bill........1944 dated. Thats look like FRAUD to me.
          And about the communication with costumers. Im a refrigeration service engineer. Wenn i do not communicate with the costumer about his problems or our company delay, our company and especialy me, would very soon out off business.

Jeroen

Comment

Jeroen, you should return the items you are not pleased with for a refund, I would.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by popskipa View Post
              Jeroen, you should return the items you are not pleased with for a refund, I would.

Keith
              I totally agree with that. not satisfied = return the stuff.

Comment

Hi Guys, Steve is a decent chap whom I have known for a number of years.

He operates a full refund system if any item fails to satisfy. You cannot say fairer than that.

I do not feel you have been "ripped off".

No one is perfect and lessons have been learnt here.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X