X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with a known British dealer

Hi Guys,

Last march i ordered for about 500 euro British militaria by a British dealer and payed for it. Til today i recieved nothing. After a dozen emails with i stayed very nice i got 1 responce. He had troubles with his buisness was moved and had a holliday. He only responded after i made a remark to go further with it. He sayed he would send the stuff last week and i got a email. Nothing happened. Im now realy angry.
    I will give him one more change to make it right. All the things i sayed i can proof.
    Would someone from the British chaps help me to make a report by the British police in his hometown? For now i will not reveal his name, i hope you understand this.

Jeroen

Originally posted by JEROEN1944 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Last march i ordered for about 500 euro British militaria by a British dealer and payed for it. Til today i recieved nothing. After a dozen emails with i stayed very nice i got 1 responce. He had troubles with his buisness was moved and had a holliday. He only responded after i made a remark to go further with it. He sayed he would send the stuff last week and i got a email. Nothing happened. Im now realy angry.
    I will give him one more change to make it right. All the things i sayed i can proof.
    Would someone from the British chaps help me to make a report by the British police in his hometown? For now i will not reveal his name, i hope you understand this.

Jeroen
    500 big ones is a large sum of money to send of in to the sky and not get your goods , you have been very patient

Comment

You need to name the seller if you expect to get any help.

Comment

Lets get his name, 500 euros! Thanks outrageous!

Comment

hello jeroen

have you payed with paypal

last month i bought on e stand 3 pair german boots in russia (775 euro) from a forum member, he send it to a wrong adres, the boots back to russia,,

i send severall e mails to him NO RESPONSE,,

i open a claim in Paypal, 14 days the money was back on mine acount

i hope it comes good for you

greetings Bruno

Comment

Well thats settled it then. His is name is Steve Britton, from brittonatwar. He has 2 websites, 1 badges and one militaria.
            I did ask him to give back my money or post the items. No respond! I hope he settles it after reading this topic.

Jeroen

Comment

Originally posted by BRUNO FRANCK View Post
              hello jeroen

have you payed with paypal

last month i bought on e stand 3 pair german boots in russia (775 euro) from a forum member, he send it to a wrong adres, the boots back to russia,,

i send severall e mails to him NO RESPONSE,,

i open a claim in Paypal, 14 days the money was back on mine acount

i hope it comes good for you

greetings Bruno
              Hello Bruno,

i didn't pay with paypal. But with a banktransfer. If you make a manuel transfer you cant get your money back. Bank polici only with a automatic regular transaction.

Jeroen

Comment

Well It' s true, Steve has been restructuring his business. The site has been down for a few weeks. I wouldn't worry, I am sure it will all be sorted soon.

Comment

Hi,
                  SMP is right. Steve makes the statement on his site and has also mentioned it on the Brit Insignia Forum. I am sure he will not let you down and you will get your items.

Comment

Hi Jeroen, I'm sorry to hear that. I've bought from Steve before and have found him to be straightforward and honest. I hope this gets sorted very soon.

Regards, Paul

Comment

Very unusual
                      He's one of the good guys. I can only think it's out of his hands but I'm sure he will sort it soon.
                      Regards
                      Irv

Comment

Steve has been been restructuring his site and is one of the good guys.

Even before this he can be slow to post so I would try phoning him and speak to him about this and remember your emails might have gone in his spam bin.

Comment

Well i hope it turnes out right. I checked my email this morning and what do i see? A parcel from Steve Britton is going to be on its way. So i wait and see what i get.

Jeroen

Comment

Contact

I know Steve I will contact him for you ,regards Will

I think Steves a member here

Comment

He seems to have had plenty of time to list new items by looking at the website so no excuses for this really in my opinion

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X