No announcement yet.

How do you display your BDs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice gear there Des, impressive displays. I know the drill with not having enough room for everything...hence the reason I stick almost exclusively to medals and badges these days...although I'm hoping to get my hands on a rather significant uniform in the not too distant future!

Ade...yes I'm joking! Don't worry even though I don't chase BDs I certainly would never dream of chopping them up to display bits and bobs

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

Adam,

Thanks for the comments. Please post some photos of that uniform when you get it! Sounds interesting.

Kevan,

Thanks for the comments also. The Stretcher Bearer BD is to a guy who served in the Canadian Perth Regiment. I got the bd direct from the family and I know his whole history. He served in Italy, Belgium + Holland and was wounded twice in the course of duty. I run a website with fellow forum member Marc B and it is located at www.belgiansas.com

Thanks!

Comment

Dez,

Oh I'll certainly post it if I manage to get my hands on it...it really would be the centrepiece of my WWI collection (sorry it's not a BD!)...I don't want to say too much about it for fear of jinxing my chances at obtaining it! Let's just leave it that the original owner has some impressive post nominals...

Hope to be able to show you all soon! Fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

Thanks Des

Superb website and thanks for the info on the Medic's BD blouse.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X