No announcement yet.

Fighting the British at Arnhem Book Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to say that I have copies in my garage and am the UK and outside the Euro zone agent for Robert Sigmond…...I am happy to send books anywhere in the world......I am also a friend of Scott's and one of the team that did the book on Krafft......So back to the SS book it is £30 plus postage from me......I did take delivery of over 300 books in early October and have 40 left - there are about 150 also left in Holland so if you want a copy I suggest you do not wait too long...…
    For those in the US a carrier collected a number of boxes of books today to go to Aberdeen Books so I guess it will be a week or so before Tom has them in his hands....I also have a small number of copies of a booklet called An Arnhem Diary....Please pm me about either book if interested!

Comment

Thanks for that good information Niall. 30 pounds is a very reasonable price and that price will only increase in the future if this excellent book can be found at all.

Comment

Originally posted by John P. Moore View Post
        Thanks for that good information Niall. 30 pounds is a very reasonable price and that price will only increase in the future if this excellent book can be found at all.
        Regret Sigmond books are only printed in a limited number and once gone normally that it is.....I think the Krafft book is now about £80 if you can find a copy...…

Comment

Thanks for the review
          Just ordered a copy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X