Downfall - the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downfall - the movie

Don't know if you've had a chance, and I didn't see a thread about this, but out here in the Los Angeles, I got a chance to see a movie called "Downfall". It's a very good movie, a German production, and the actor playing Hitler did a first rate job. Go to www.downfallthefilm.com for a preview. It will probably make many of your top five or top ten war film lists. A little more time in the streets of Berlin would have been nice, but what can one do?
    Cheers,

Bill Moran

Saw that this has already been a topic of discussion over Die Kneipe. Please forgive the rehash.
    Cheers,

Bill Moran

Comment

It looks good but only playing for one day at select theaters?

Comment

Any Canucks out there heard if this movie's coming to us anytime soon?

Comment

Montreal

Hi it has been showing in Montreal since Mar.11th.Very good movie ,im going back to see it this weekend,just for the details that i missed.****

Comment

Originally posted by divebomber
            Hi it has been showing in Montreal since Mar.11th.Very good movie ,im going back to see it this weekend,just for the details that i missed.****
            Small independent Theatre?

Comment

Hi I saw it at a multiplex.I think it's playing at 4 or 5 theatres. Where are you?

Comment

Hi I saw it at a multiplex.I think it's playing at 4 or 5 theatres. Where are you?
                Alberta

Comment

It was also on the front cover of Mirror this week.

Comment

the movie reviews Siskel and Ropert on Sunday's show both gave it a way thumbs up and thought it was the best movie yet of foreign films this year-and promise to keep us updated when it comes out on DVD..

Comment

It's just released on DVD in Germany and is available from Amazon.de

German language and subtitles only.
                      Looking for any original items related to Danish W-SS volunteers

Comment

Hi Divebomber,

Was it dubbed, I think I will go this week but I only if it is not in french.

Regards
                        Steven

Comment

"DOWNFALL" IN L.A.

BILL,
                          Do you know if "Downfall" is still showing in the L.A./Southbay area????
                          I want to try to catch it before it's not playing anymore!
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by prorege1
                            It's just released on DVD in Germany and is available from Amazon.de

German language and subtitles only.
                            When you say German language and subtitles only...are the subtitles in German as well? I guess there was a bit of Russian dialog that would be subtitled to German. So no English subtitles?

I have a region free DVD player so I would buy this...but only if it has the English subtitles.

Comment

English

Originally posted by StevenO
                              Hi Divebomber,

Was it dubbed, I think I will go this week but I only if it is not in french.

Regards
                              Steven
                              Hi i saw it with english subtitles at the old Forum and it's also playing at the Park ave. theatre in english.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X