Hacksaw Ridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacksaw Ridge

Just saw Hacksaw Ridge, wow I can't believe it! someone finally made a good war movie

Not one comment /reply
    After all the carry on about "Fury" was it a thread about 55 pages long? about a movie which had so much crap in it, and not one word about this movie which is 100 times better! what the hell is going on?
    Last edited by Hofstetter; 11-14-2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

What is this movie about?

Comment

I think that the reason for the lack of response could be that it was not related to Germans or Nazis....

Anyway, I definitely want to see it as soon as I can spare the time. It looks as if it is going to be a great movie.

Comment

I was saw this movie in last Saturday. And I say its very good. Very good combat effects + most important - true story. Its worth it to see.

Comment

I cant wait to see it !

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by pasoleati View Post
              What is this movie about?
              It's about a combat medic during the battle for Okinawa , go and see it

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
                I think that the reason for the lack of response could be that it was not related to Germans or Nazis....

Anyway, I definitely want to see it as soon as I can spare the time. It looks as if it is going to be a great movie.

Comment

i saw the movie yesterday evening,,

verry good combat effect, good acting,,,true story,,,

for me this is i think reality,,, i saw also Fury, thats holywod,,,,

cheers Bruno

Comment

I have not commented because I have not seen the movie yet. Glad to hear that it is not like "Fury". "Fury" was a complete joke.
                    When you go home
                    Tell them for us and say
                    For your tomorrow
                    We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                    Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Just saw it, terrific movie. The actual interviews at the end had everyone in tears. I'm only a gunto collector, but from what I could see the uniforms and weapons were pretty legit.

Comment

Originally posted by BruceP View Post
                        Just saw it, terrific movie. The actual interviews at the end had everyone in tears. I'm only a gunto collector, but from what I could see the uniforms and weapons were pretty legit.

Yes I really enjoyed it , I thought it was very accurate also with the uniforms and weapons , and the end yes I got something in the eye at the end ....

Comment

Originally posted by BRUNO FRANCK View Post
                          i saw the movie yesterday evening,,

verry good combat effect, good acting,,,true story,,,

for me this is i think reality,,, i saw also Fury, thats holywod,,,,

cheers Bruno
                          Sums it up perfectly Bruno

Comment

movie

read Desmond Doss' MOH citation. Better than the movie.

Comment

Sgt. Alvin York was the first objector to get a C.M.H.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X